Job Description :
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Suitability: No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required: Other
Job Description:Tech Writer
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Create, maintain and update manuals, procedures, specifications and other documents related to eDiscovery.
- Create, maintain and update user guides, standard operating procedures, installation instructions, training material and other technical documents.
- Review, revise, modify or edit documents prepared by others.
- Research, write, edit and proofread complex technical data.
- Design and establish style guidelines and standards for texts and illustrations to meet business needs.
- Create, compile and deliver software developmental documentation packages.
- Compile, organize and write online QRG and help files to support end-users.
- Write technical documents in compliance to the company’s established standards and guidelines.
- Evaluate and recommend revisions to standards and guidelines.
- Provide writing, editing and design support to other team members.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
# of Openings:
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Previous software development experience
- eDiscovery experience preferred but not required
1Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40Percentage of Travel:
NoneDescription of Travel Required:Telecommuting Options:
Telecommuting 100%Max Hourly Bill Rate:
64.21Citizenship Status Required:Program Name:
Program NameDD254 Required:
NoSCA Wage Determination:
NoPotential to Convert to GDIT: