About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy
- Understand the direction and strategies for Technology & Innovation (T&I), End User Services (EUS) with in Global Service Desk and its daily Business as Usual responsibilities allocated to the people hired for this position
- Determine the strategic requirements for Service Desk current service delivery as well as for future improvements and automation.
- To provide a single point of contact and support for Customers through Voice, Email, Web and other relevant channels in relation to technology related incidents and requests.
- To facilitate the restoration and fulfilment of normal technology operational service with minimal business impact on the Customer within agreed service levels and business priorities
- The administration of user accounts, including system access rights, across all IT services within the enterprise. It also includes the administration of Non-User Service accounts in conduction with the needs of System Administration.
- Review security-related access rights practices, directives and guidelines.
- Ensures the compliance of suppliers of DP services, to access rights policy and guidelines
- Provide for review and consultation with respect to software and hardware products offering access rights capability.
- Work as part of a team providing coverage on a 7 day a week, 24 hour per day (24/7) basis
- Ensure customer satisfaction through improved service and quality
- To attempt and ensure First Call resolutions on technology related incidents and requests within the Level I support team and in case of requirements, escalate to Level II or Level III Technology Support Teams with relevant diagnosis and documentations.
- To support live calls, Web and chat channel interactions for end users
- Take End to End ownership of Technology incidents and Requests in order to resolve them within agreed objectives and to the satisfaction of customers
- Maintain Customer Service Skills to agreed standards for all interactions.
- Identify and highlight to the appropriate authority any service concern or improvement opportunity
- Expected to meet or exceed key measures and objectives of your role. Ensure performance, productivity, skill and quality in line with the expectations
- Develop understanding of TS-EUS-Service Desk business solution and seek out improvement opportunities
- Adherence to the specified standards of Quality and Audit / Risk requirements
- Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times and Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies.
- To build relationship & network with stakeholders within & outside TS-EUS-Service Desk.
- To support for any request fulfilment and priority incident desk for resolution
People and Talent
- To follow the Work instruction guide provided for all the BAU activities, with compliance and regulatory requirement with zero tolerance.
- Well equipped with the relevant skills and talent to manage the operations
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of individual and ensure that you hold of all critical activities effectively delivered
- Ensure Service Desk operations comply to Enterprise Risk Management Framework (ERMF), Operation Risk Framework (ORF), Information and Cyber Security Risk (ICS) as well as any other applicable policies, standards and processes for the Bank
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- To follow the Work instruction guide provided for all the BAU activities, with compliance and regulatory requirement with effectiveness of the Group&rsquos arrangements to deliver effective governance, oversight and controls in the business and, if necessary, oversee changes in these areas Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Global service desk members, EUS members and bank users
- CSR and mandatory e-learnings to be completed on time, GCOC and other regulatory requirements to be in compliance as per the group&rsquos instruction
Our Ideal Candidate
- MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, MCP and ITIL and SDI for Service Desk Manager framework certification as preference
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.