Knowledge and abilities-
• To design and deliver automation solutions pertaining to all level of technical support for provisioning and fault management activities on Network Tools and systems (WAN).
• Identify automation opportunities, and design and develop automation solutions for provisioning and fault management support for various aspects of Wide Area Network (WAN) operations including IP network, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, IP VPN, etc.
• Help identify training needs to skill the network team on automation technologies.
• Solutions for automation of WAN operational activities in order to improve the Network Performance KPI targets and team efficiency.
• Be instrumental in guiding network team to develop automation skills.
• 8+ years of experience in design, development and deployment of automation solutions out of which minimum 3+ years of experience in project management of the software development projects.
• Good balance of experience in the following areas:
1. Web development with strong emphasis of building security in the code using PHP, nodeJS, angular with strong html, CSS, JS etc.
2. Scripting in Python, Perl, Linux bash/shell
3. Database (MYSQL, ELK etc.)
4. Automation tools such as Centron, Robot Framework, Appium, Selenium, Ansible, and Jenkins.
• Experience in developing software for wide area network (WAN) operations up to application & service layers.
• Strong ability to work and interact with multicultural international (India/France) team.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Founded in 2007 MNR Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has become one of the prime consulting companies to provide finest HR recruitment services globally in regions like Asia (India, China, Singapore, Malaysia etc), Middle East (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman etc) and Africa. With a team of 45 experienced consultant, we have setup global delivery center to serve all our top precious client on 24*7*365 basis. Over the decade MNR has served more than 200 clients and over 5000 successful placements with a great track record.
MNR Solutions helped many Top-Brands, mid -size & Start-ups organizations to find impeccable talent across various industry domains like Education, Telecom, Internet/dotcom, Healthcare, FMCG /FMCD, Fin-tech, Information Technology, Agri-tech & Many more industries.
We believe acquiring Talent is not a business; it’s our commitment to partners to deliver most challenging mandates with quality professionals who are shortlisted through our carefully structured recruitment and selection process.
We're looking for an Engineering Manager for the existing team, and together they should continue to excel on their mandate, innovate, deliver and grow.
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer IT - Software Department / Functional Area of the Job Application Programming / Maintenance, General / Other Software
Excellent knowledge in Open Source, JAVA and Android development environment.Experience of SDLC. Retro Fit Vs Volley, Broadcast Receivers, GCM integration, Intent vs Sticky Services, Fragments. RX JAVA, Dragger, Observables.
Senior Java Script Developer - React JS/ Node JS Developer
Job Description: • Installation and upgrade of MySQL, SQLServer, Postgres databases. • Manage day to day operations, operations, security of Database servers/instances
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content