You will start your journey at danamojo as an individual contributor working in our Product/Technology team. danamojo’s Technical Product Manager is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional service to all our customers. The primary role of the Product Manager will be to spec out new functionality, get it developed by the Technology team and roll it out to LIVE. Overall this positions is responsible for all our technology platforms. In this role the person will need to liase internally with teams and externally with various entities including payment processors, logistics partners, banks and NGOs. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will also be responsible for all our back-office and operations work along with managing our transaction database and managing all incoming transactions and outgoing payouts. He will also be the chief systems & operations troubleshooter for our NGOs in case something has gone wrong – from code integration to testing to payments processing to disbursal to customer support.
Required skill sets
1) Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management & immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
2) Prior experience in programming (any language), strong understanding of the software development process and delivery.
3) Strong SQL knowledge to write correct and efficient queries. Prior experience with MySQL is a plus.
4) Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Java Script to be able to understand and make changes to existing code as required.
5) Experience working with MS-Office Tools (MS Word, MS Excel MS PowerPoint) for documentation and processing large amounts of data
6) Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all internal teams and external stakeholders
danamojo is India's first payment solutions platform designed specifically for NGOs. Our purpose is to help NGOs raise more funds from individuals by providing a convenient and efficient mechanism to collect donations and engage donors thereby providing a superlative experience to the donor to make them repeat donors engaged to the cause of the NGO. We allow both online (credit card, debit card, netbanking, mobile wallets and EMI) and offline (cheque and cash pickup) modes of payment. A customized Thank You mail and 80G receipt is sent to the donor on behalf of the NGO on confirmation of the donation. We have 800+ NGOs on the platform.
Functions : Human Resources, Admin/Secretarial
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Communication
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes
Manage teams of L1 Support Engineers , L2 Support Sr Engineers / Analyst and Industrial Cyber Security , IOT , IT & OT incident management using SIEM (QRadar) and flow monitoring (Vectra) , Lead Admin and Tooling for SOAR Leader
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content