About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy
- To function as the domain expert in the core banking team and support the core banking products roll out from a functionality and capability perspective.
- To function as the conduit between end users and the all internal CoreBanking teams in doing development for user requirements based on user stories.
- To contribute to product management and release management of the core banking products.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Participate fitment workshops, Understand product requirements from PO and Solution Architect and drive the team to develop and deliver the product requirements.
- Preparation of Program Specifications for capabilities identified based on business analysis and user requirements.
- Management of changes to the core banking products to ensure that changes are in line with product and release plans.
- Maintenance and management of product capability and other applicable audit documents as per SDLC .
- Lead a team of Developers/Senior Developers/Leads/Dev Managers and guide them in various activities like Development ,testing and Testing Support and Implementation and Post Implementation support.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Retail Banking,T&I and Country Business
Technical Skills :Primary
- Essential: Graduate qualifications
- Desired: Professional qualification, - BE/ME or Any postgraduate degree with computer science background
- Technical and Functional & Domain expertise in Wholesale / Consumer Banking.
- Experience in banking product development and processes would be required.
- Exposure to data migration and databases would be preferred.
- JBOSS,Java,J2EE,Spring Boot,Java,Spring,
- App Scan / Selenium / Cucumber / CA Lisa / Jmeter
- Restful API & Kong Gateway & O-Auth
- Maven / Jenkins / Sonarqube / Rundeck / Ansible / Groovy
- Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes
- Hazlecast, Kafka / Rabbit MQ
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.