Experience Required: 10-16 years
Skills Required: IT Software, e-commerce, Internet Technologies
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BE or equivalent in Computer Science or related field.
- 12-15 years enterprise software development using Java.
- Experience working in and ability to understand complex business processes and their solutions.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Helps specify and maintain the Java/J2EE architectures for mission-critical application systems and enterprise web applications.
- Designs and develops high-volume, high-performance, high-availability, service-oriented Java applications using proven Java frameworks and technologies.
- Understands the broader system environment to help make decisions around component functionality.
- Develops, produces, and documents framework and infrastructure design.
- Develops guidelines and enforces adherence to infrastructure standards and code quality.
- Reviews and analyses key component designs to identify and resolve possible issues or limitations related to functionality and performance.
- Provides assistance to development staff on the design and integration of applications.
- Investigates and recommends the use of emerging technologies as a way to improve business systems and technology infrastructure.
- Works with business analysts to develop technical solutions on complex projects.
- Works closely with the Support team to create application infrastructure designs. Helps to resolve issues in conjunction with this team.
- Works closely with the Operations teams to identify places for improvement in software application design and/or process. Helps to resolve issues in conjunction with this team.
- Looks for and recommends ways to improve software development processes through tools, frameworks and methodologies.
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Any Discipline