• Designing functional technology solutions
• Providing technical leadership and support to software development teams
• Responsible for development, testing, acceptance test support, implementation and on-going support.
• Develop software to the required technical specification and standards
• Test and review software to ensure quality is maintained
• Provide technical support to the team lead and other team members
• Provide on-going applications support to the client and willing to support clients in UK hours on rota basis.
• Review and ensure the coding standards are maintained & improved
• Reports and closely work with Project Manager and provides regular progress updates
• Ability to find solutions for a problem with online knowledge base
Profile Description: Skills & Requirements
• Proven experience on software solution design as a Technical Lead.
• Hands-on experience with software development and delivery.
• Ability to reverse engineer existing solution and propose new design / solution.
• Understanding of strategic IT solutions
• Proven problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to drive through technical challenges.Excellent communication and written skills, with an emphasis towards collaborative teamwork.
• Continually updates technology skills Essential Technical Skills
• Languages: Java
• Application frameworks: Spring 3.x/4.x, J2EE, JSP
• Platform: Unix or Linux
• Databases: MySQL / Oracle and PL SQL, Mybatis
• Application Servers: JBOSS(wildfly) / Tomcat
• Development Tools: Eclipse, ANT,Junit, Maven,Jenkins, GIT
• Understanding of the Web architecture and J2EE design patterns is essential.
• SOAP/REST Web Services
• Knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational databases • Ability to conduct effective code reviews • Strong Application design concepts • Core Java Language (Collections, Concurrency/Multi-Threading, Localization, JDBC) Additional Technical Skills
• Knowledge of angularjs, reactjs and Struts 1.x /2.0 would be an added advantage.
• In depth understanding of java objects, data types and operators.
• Exposure to Big Data and various industry standard data formats.
• Added advantage: OpenCMS, XML, XSLT, Unix//Linux shell scripting (CSH / Bash).
• Knowledge on end to end deployments such as Traffic managers, load balancers, webservers, application servers & database servers would be an added advantage.