• Develop and maintain new and existing software packages
• Design and, where appropriate, implement quality assurance testing scenarios
• Keep software documentation up to date
• Assist with regular software releases
• Mentor junior developers
• Coordinate work with an international team
Required an expert Java developer responsible for building and maintaining Java applications including anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (web) counterparts.
The candidate should be able to complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
The candidate should be an expert in micro-service architectures, Java, spring, maven, git, and other open source frameworks.
The primary responsibility will be to design and develop the applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Responsibilities
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, and related documentation Skills
• Proficient in micro-services architectures
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, Java, spring and other open source framework with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
• Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
• Knowledge of concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
• Experience with popular web application frameworks
• Writing clean and readable Java code
• Experience with both external and embedded databases
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
• Familiarity with continuous integration
FutureSoft (FSIT) is a technology service provider. Through its network of business approach-in which the organization enhances its consulting and outsourcing expertise through alliances, affiliated companies and other capabilities.
Dynamic GP consultant with SSRS skills are mandatory. Should work on functional consultant, good to have technical knowledge.
Participate in requirements analysis Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages Test and deploy applications and systems Revise, update, refactor and debug
Senior staff engineer - Architect responsibilities
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content