Job Description :
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
- The successful candidate is expected to be dynamically focused on processes, understanding high level business functions and technologies involved in the Enterprise.
- Understanding Access Management – The successful candidate should have a good knowledge and understanding on overall Identity and Access Management procedures within Enterprise.
- Key Interpreter – The successful candidate should be able to translate process definitions and communications within EFT Access Management between Stakeholders, Business Functions and Technical teams in order to meet compliance or process needs.
- Governance and Administration – The successful candidate is expected to Deliver Access Management solutions from inception to production. Understands the workflow of creation and management of human/non-human accounts in enterprise directories.
- Tools and Utilities – Understands basic functioning of enterprise tools of Enterprise Access Management tools like ART, AIMS, eSAR and Avantgarde etc which are utilized in preparing information or reports to be published within EFT.
- Documentation – The successful candidate has the capability to convert Future State workflows in to visual models. Documenting information or documenting changes to existing processes in the standard enterprise format.
- Reports and Dashboards – Preparation of BAU reports or dashboards using advanced features in MS Excel, Word or PowerPoint. Publishing reports or dashboards through emails or SharePoint for Leadership and Management on regular basis or on-demand needs.
- UAT – Act as single point of contact for User Acceptance Tests and coordination for implementing emerging technologies. Prepare UAT plan and coordinate technical issues with users for successful production implementation.
- Application Onboarding to IAM – Act as a single point of contact for EFT in handling escalations, process guidelines or liaising with Application Technical Owners and IAM Onboarding Leads for Application IAM onboarding within Enterprise solutions.
- Audit and Compliance – The successful candidate would be responsible for supporting and providing any information regarding Corrective Actions assigned in EFT or Audit processes assigned for documenting processes followed in EFT. Effectively and diligently follow all existing procedures on-time to be Compliant with Enterprise needs in EFT Access Management.
- Representation – The successful candidate will be representing EFT in multiple avenues within Enterprise and is required to attend meetings on BAU efforts along with any new or challengingly unknown efforts.
Remediation – Working with Remediation teams like TCP or EAM and deduce methodologies to make sure EFT Access Management is on top of any Remediation efforts by building full or stop-go procedures with timely communication handling with necessary stakeholders
Market Skills and Certifications
ITIL V4 Foundation.
Cloud certificate (Preferred, not mandatory)
Security + ( Preferred, not mandatory)
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.