Job Description :
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job DescriptionAbout the Role
The Information Technology Disaster Recovery Management
Team (TRDR)is seeking a Tech Bus Services Associate Manager for the Backup Recovery Validation Testing (BRVT) team. This position will have a focus on overseeing all deliverables of the TRDR BRVT team. This position will also be responsible for overall performance of the Wells Fargo India Philippines (WFIP) BRVT team, contact point for escalations, administrative support and feedback/reviews efforts.
The successful candidate must be comfortable working on multiple dynamic initiatives simultaneously and collaborating with application and change control resources as well as database engineers, project managers and leadership at all levels of the organization.Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing technology systems analysts supporting strategy development, solutions analysis, and software application lifecycle management for simple to moderately complex product domains.
- Oversees and/or conducts technology impact and solutions alternative analysis for emerging business strategies and epics/projects partnering with product management, architecture, and engineering.
- May support technology strategy and process development. May develop and/or participate in RFPs to identify vendor technology solution alternatives aligned to business strategy. May be responsible for third party solutions provider oversight and risk management.
- Partners with product and engineering managers to ensure effective solution analysis, prioritization and backlog management, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of features.
- Evaluates new and emerging business strategies and epics / projects. Oversees impact analysis and evaluation of technology solution alternatives.
- May support technology strategy development and support implementation of strategic initiatives. Understands and ensures compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met.
- Ensures that key areas of technology risk including security, stability, and scalability are addressed in impact analysis and evaluation of solution alternatives executed by the team. Interface with third party vendors and technology service providers.
- May engage in external communities.
- May manage a team of junior to mid-level individual contributor technology systems analysts.
- General BCP & Disaster recovery experience
- Previous application testing experience (similar to BRVT)
- Hands on experience in facilitating large scale disaster recovery exercises
- Experienced in conducting BCP/Disaster Recovery
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working with Technology partners
- 10+ years of technology experience
- 2+ year of experience with consulting or solutions analysis
- 2+ year of leadership experience in a technology environment
- Experience reaching out to the technology teams and central contact between teams
- Perform Administrative paperwork, forms, reporting
- Experience supporting small to medium technology development efforts within a major line of business
- 2+ years of experience with Agile practices
- 2+ years of strategic planning experience in technology
- A BS/BA degree or higher or military experience
- Experience managing multiple medium technology development efforts within a major line of business Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Understand / gain understanding of the Backup Recovery Validation Testing environment (BRVT)
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 68855