Job Family Descriptor
Drive implementation of projects related to installation of Wireless, IP services, ATM deployment etc. project as per PMP guidelines. Conduct site visits for identification, evaluation and assessment of field conditions in order to evaluate feasibility of installation project and specified design or business generation parameters. Plan and coordinate site preparation for readiness related to ramp up of resources and infrastructure (i.e. power, construction, back haul, colocation etc.) Monitor progress of site deployment through detailed activity plan for each site. Liaise with relevant teams to discuss service impacting event schedules to seek sign off. Conduct site audits from time to time and ensure compliance including site commercial terms with respective sites/parties. Analyze field conditions against design parameters and resolve escalated issues if any. Interact with vendors, construction contractors, logistics firms, Govt. authorities as appropriate to get requisite permits for deployment/installation. Arrange for inspections with required authorities. Conduct installation in case of standard and intermediate projects or monitor installation by vendor for complex projects. Design the route network for relevant projects, perform options analysis and plan the roll out of networks (e.g. LMSD, NLD, MAN) build outs within allocated capex and required timelines as defined by business team. Prepare HLD (high level design) document based on MRD submitted by business. Recommend efficient connectivity using existing network and build on existing network. Track movement of resources, installation, equipment testing and verification by NOC team. Conduct configuration as per Engineering plan design and run standard acceptance tests and stability tests as per defined parameters in test sheets.Broad outline of the Role
- Person with strong delivery knowledge who can maintain and updating the governance framework, monitoring compliance with requirements in delivery framework, coordinating with leads and managers, monitoring Quality adherence, processes, establishing and maintaining a record of operational procedures manuals & LWI-s. Analyzing monthly reports Responsible for facilitating the flow of information.
- This position needs to provide key information to managers & Leads Liaising with OA and fulfilling their requests for information also may play a large role. Accountable for a successful end to end delivery quality assurance.
- Other knowledge/skills
- Delivery - Able to handle complex delivery queries and resolve delivery queries and support Order analyst. by resolving the establish clearly defined objectives & deliverables.
- Communication - Able to provide clear verbal/nonverbal communications to Order analyst and SME based on process calls outcome
- Customer Relationship management - Able to understand customer requirements Builds partnership relations with support groups and customer while instilling confidence within the customer.
- Skilled in Telecommunication and networking technologies. Technical data product knowledge in SDWAN, IPVPN, IA & DSL products
- Minimum 2- 3 years of experience in Delivery management.
- Working independently with minimal supervision in a non-structured environment
- Interpersonal skills to work with other departments/subsidiaries and the clients to develop timelines
- Multi-tasking, Action oriented, decision making
- Ability to handle large volume of work items to ensure nothing is overlooked
- Skill and proficiency in handling multiple process
- Flexible, analytical, stress resistant and work under pressure
- Technical Competencies
- Bachelor-s degree in Telecommunication Engineering will be preferred or similar Technical discipline with relevant work experience will also be considered
- Six sigma, Prince 2 Certification will be a plus
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office tools