About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%26#39;s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%26#39;re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Source client data from Internet. Intranet and bespoke data providers/GAM/CCMG teams as required.
- Customized research activity needs to be undertaken for different client segments - the same should be validated for on boarding clients through the process of raising CDD profiles.
- Put in place CDD on a timely basis in accordance with agreed standards.
- Put in place CDD documentation/eCDD records for OCC Customers on direction from GAM teams.
- Obtain any missing client documentation by follow-up with GAM/CCMG.
- Escalation of issues on profile production to CDD Checker/Supervisor/Manager.
- Liaise with GAM teams to establish appropriate GAM, source documentation, record and obtain sign offs from GAMs/CRC.
- Plan/prioritize and track CDD review workload to ensure timely delivery.
- Maintain CDD database in respect of OCC Customers.
- Cross train other team members to provide intra team resource cover.
- Understand and comply with all relevant policies and procedures issued by the Group/WBFCR.
- 2/3 years%26rsquo; experience in Financial Services Industry.
- Basic understanding of financial services and its various underlying products desirable.
- Needs to have an excellent understanding of sourcing information from various datasources, and in several cases utilizing financial reports, and audited statements for such purposes. Should have a keen eye for detail and needs to present his/her case accurately.
- Previous experience in use of datasources will be ideal.
- Basic experience in AML domain would be an added advantage.
- Written and spoken English needs to be at par with business standards considering the amount of interaction required primarily through written communication.
- Problem Solving Skills %26ndash; ability to think %26lsquo;Out of the Box%26rsquo; and independently work around issues that arise from time to time.
- Language skills (other than English/other Indian languages) a plus but not mandatory for the required role.
- Knowledge of the CDD/eCDD systems and processes and of the different requirements of certain countries will be an added advantage.
- Leadership experience preferred.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.