About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%26#39;s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%26#39;re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
- Perform client on boarding processes primarily related to Offboarding
- Static Data maintenance during the lifetime of the relationship
- Improve the TAT of time to execution and enhance client experience, becoming a trusted partner to the client coverage GAMs and their clients
- Subject matter expert
- Resolve escalations from team
- Identify and escalate blockages in the on-boarding / maintenance processes
Regulatory %26amp; Business Conduct
- Gather all approvals prior to raising request in Workbench
- Initiate the offboarding request in Workbench
- Act as liaison between WB Closures and the RM
- Assist in clearing o/s transactions when possible
- Ensure the CDD/GIC is closed in a timely fashion
- Follow-up with all teams to prevent delays and to ensure all trouble spots is managed and issues identified in time
- Ensure the Due Diligence record is marked as closed
- Assist with updating of RM/GAM tagging in the various systems
- Act as Liaison between the CLM Ops team in Chennai and the RM team
- Assist with queries regarding the Static data and processes for clients
- Ensure that all systems is updated when a request is submitted to the CLM Ops team
Key StakeholdersOur Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group%26rsquo;s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank%26rsquo;s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.