Line Management: The Team Lead will report to the Brach Manager, CEO and Directors of the Company.
Roles/Responsibilities: The Branch Managers roles and responsibilities will include and is not restricted to the following.
• Manage a direct marketing team to ensure that companies promotion activities is planned, developed and implemented effectively. This will include and is not restricted to Sales and Telemarketing activities.
• Should be target oriented and work on mutually agreed targets
• Should ensure Branch achievement of Targets and completion of activities.
• Generate footfalls through telemarketing/ direct marketing / advertising/ organizing events/ visiting schools and colleges in the region
• Ensure that adequate and appropriate advertising is undertaken
• Establish relation with colleges in and around the city to source database and have an opportunities to interact with students in the colleges.
• Deliver a session on International Study and Work opportunities and/or give presentation to relevant audiences.
• Train, develop and maintain a team of counselors to ensure that our clients are given current and accurate information of international study opportunities
• Ensure that required follow-up activities are carried on in time to ensure business development.
• Ensure that the required reports are submitted in time and accurately.
• Interact and advise potential candidates about international study/ Visa procedures and work opportunities.
• Assist with promoting partner institutions. This will include and not restricted to generating leads from Indian colleges, schools, telemarketing, follow ups and counseling session.
• Should ensure that the management is aware of market feedback and trends in the student community.
• Ensure that student records are maintained in an effective manner and necessary follow ups are undertaken to ensure that the student receives his/her offers in time.
• Maintain accurate ledger and computer records of student’s counseled and applications collected.
• Undertake necessary application processing and follow-ups to ensure that clients get their offers in time.
• Undertake outstation counseling sessions when necessary
• Will be responsible for the designated branch premises/site and the activity in that premises/site.
• Will be responsible for the maintenance and correct usage of the office equipment including communication equipment and furniture
• Overall responsibility to ensure smooth operation and business development of the branch.
• Ensure that branch cash accounts are maintained, verified and submitted to Head office in time
• Maintain/ensure staff attendance and punctuality
• Ensure necessary HR activities and procedures are implemented after approval from head office and that employee satisfaction is maintained.
• Ensure regular administration for upkeep of office, discipline and outcomes in the branch.
• Any misconduct/ malpractice within staff/ in the premises should be reported in writing immediately
• Must be aware of the Universities/ Courses/ Visa procedures/ required information to effectively complete the assigned tasks.
• Meet and handle university representatives in a professional manner when advised by the management. Discussions should be qualitative in nature and within the communication guidelines.
Founded in 2007, Pranav HR is an emerging HR consultancy in the private sector with a wide experience in providing human resources and organizational development solutions across India. We provide these services through a careful selection of candidates who are well trained an presented to clients across India for their various manpower requirements.Our professional HR consultants are well experienced in developing client relationships and ensure to provide extreme satisfaction with quality control. With experienced staff whose backgrounds span across various fields, our team enables us to form close working relationships without compromising quality in service even though we need to meet a diverse range of challenges.
Hiring for Edutech Company for Sales Profile
Experience in Education Sector in pre-School Space- Franchisee Development is a Must. Location:Santacruz-West, Mumbai. Gender:Only Male CTC:As Per Industry Standards Experience:5-10 years Educational Qualification:Any Graduate/MBA-Marketing/PGDMPGDBM
UG Qualification ; B.Tech/B.E -Electrical PG Qualification: M.Tech/M.E-Electrical Remuneration : As per AICTE Norms
Professor/Assoc Prof/Asst Prof for the dept of MECH Engineering
Shall be responsible for admission process & documentation, batch formation, giving career seminar at education institutes, schools, colleges etc
Full time faculty required for the Dept. of CIVIL with experience(0-30 years) and should have great command over the subject with excellent communication and practical skills.
Urgent Hiring for Fresher/Online Data Entry/Data Entry Operator/Data Base Administrator/Data Entry Officer/Form Filling and AD Posting kind of Data Entry jobs with 0-5 Yrs Exp-Candidate can work from any locations-for more info- Contact @ 9890601688
Positions for the Professors/Asso Prof/Asst Prof for the department of pharmacy/Ph.D,M. Pharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharm Biotechnology, Pharma Practice(HCP) or PHARM D, PHARMD
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content