- Align thoughts and action as per school vision and philosophy.
- Adhering to all processes and policies defined in school.
- Understanding and implementing the curriculum lesson plan received from Head Office.
- Providing individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Assessing and recording students’ progress and provide grades and feedback.
- Checking of notebooks & homework in timely manner.
- Maintaining a tidy and orderly classroom.
- Maintaining good order and discipline amongst students under one’s care and safeguarding their
health and safety at all times.
- Collaborating with other Teachers, Parents and other stakeholders and participate in regular
meeting / events.
- Planning and executing educational in-class and outdoor activities and events.
- Ensuring the safe custody and optimum use of equipment normally used by oneself during
lessons and sees to its regular servicing and maintenance.
- Maintaining all the records required by the school in a classroom
- Updating ERP on daily basis in regards to Attendance, Circulars, Home Work etc.
- Reporting to HO daily basis about implantation of curriculum and challenges.
IT Skills: Need to know MS Office to create & send information / reports.
Talent Corner is a Recruitment Company Head Quartered In Mumbai and having Branch Offices In India & UAE. Our Vision is to successfully complete 1,00,000 Recruitment Assignments by 2025. Through these Assignments, we aspire to educate 1000 school girls.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content