- Align thoughts and action as per school vision and philosophy.
- Adhering to all processes and policies defined in school.
- Understanding and implementing the curriculum lesson plan received from Head Office.
- Providing individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Assessing and recording students’ progress and provide grades and feedback.
- Checking of notebooks & homework in timely manner.
- Maintaining a tidy and orderly classroom.
- Maintaining good order and discipline amongst students under one’s care and safeguarding their
health and safety at all times.
- Collaborating with other Teachers, Parents and other stakeholders and participate in regular
meeting / events.
- Planning and executing educational in-class and outdoor activities and events.
- Ensuring the safe custody and optimum use of equipment normally used by oneself during
lessons and sees to its regular servicing and maintenance.
- Maintaining all the records required by the school in a classroom
- Updating ERP on daily basis in regards to Attendance, Circulars, Home Work etc.
- Reporting to HO daily basis about implantation of curriculum and challenges.
IT Skills: Need to know MS Office to create & send information / reports.
Talent Corner is a Recruitment Company Head Quartered In Mumbai and having Branch Offices In India & UAE. Our Vision is to successfully complete 1,00,000 Recruitment Assignments by 2025. Through these Assignments, we aspire to educate 1000 school girls.
Requirement for Teachers. Subject - English, Accountancy, History and Economics. Job location - Santacruz/ Malad
We provide Technology Education for students aged 8 to 21 years with courses in coding, computational thinking, robotics, IOT, etc. We are looking for individuals who will be able to handle the educational responsibilities of a Plezmo centre.
Professor/Assoc Prof/Asst Prof for the dept of MECH Engineering
Be energized and passionate about delivering excellent student outcomes at schools. Support and monitor School academic system execution in partner schools. Visit schools at regular intervals to train teachers, observe classrooms and ensure
M Pharm(Pharmacology) Candidate will be the Academic Head and Faculty for Pharmacology and Medicine. Knowledge of Research software and/or SPSS etc will be preferred. Contact Dr Dharinder Tayal at [HIDDEN TEXT].
Biology Teacher well informed & organized, to strategize and develop curriculum as per ICSE/CBSE board, set tests and assignments, arrange regular experiments in the Lab. Teach students from different backgrounds, with varying aptitudes & interests.
Computer Teacher to promote computer literacy among the staff, teach/train students in computer languages. design & present lessons, develop teaching material & assign practical sessions. Update & Maintain computer (software & hardware) in the lab
Computer/ English/Social Science/ Math/Swimming / Music/Dance Teacher
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content