Greetings from TCS BPS!!
About Our Company
TCS is in business for last 50 years with consolidated revenues of USD 20.91 Billion in fiscal year 2018-2019 together with a consistent 25.14% CAGR since 1998. Currently for Q2FY20, revenue is USD 5,517 Billion with employee strength 450,738.
TCS is a pioneer amongst IT companies globally and a mega player offering consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT & IT-enabled services delivered across all major geographies through a unique onshore-offshore model i.e. ‘Global Network Delivery Model™’. The model offers multiple levers of time zone, language, skills and local business knowledge to deliver high quality solutions across the globe, 24x7 with globally connected workforce, seamless integrated delivery processes & through multi-tiered infrastructure. This model has been adopted by all global competitors and is recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. TCS has firmly established its presence in the global arena consistently wining large deals such as USD 100 Million (2) in Q1-14.
Role: Trade Finance Operations
Job Location: Thane
Qualification Skill Set:
• Graduation degree
• CDCS preferred.
• Authorization of LC issuance, amendment, document checking, documentary collections and payment and support in processing in case of requirement
• Authorization of transactions related guarantees issuance, amendment and closure and support in processing in case of requirement
• Adherence to the set quality and SLA parameters of the process.
• Act as back up team lead in case of need.
• Handling of queries raised by junior team members and resolving the same.
• Handling of deliverables for the team including MIS reports, productivity reports etc.
• Generation of process improvement ideas.
• Experience in LC issuance, guarantees and international document checking and documentary collections
• Expert knowledge on LC / guarantee life cycle.
Date – 29th January, 2020
Time – 11 am to 1 pm
Contact Person – Nirupama
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Olympus Tata Consultancy Services, Rodas Enclave, Park Lane, Hiranandani Estate, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400607.
Western: Vile Parle to Vasai East
Central: Dadar TT to Ulhasnagar
Harbour: Wadala to Kharghar
Should have good communication skill.
Minimum 15 years of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation)
Graduates through Open Universities / Correspondence graduates need not apply
Not more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment.
Candidates who have attended the selection process in the last 6 months will not be eligible to apply again.
Should be flexible to work in NIGHT SHIFTS
********Reference: It is mandatory to write Anusha Suvarna-HR & EPCN Number as reference on top of your resume********
Mandatory Requirements (EPCN Registration Number):
(How to generate your EPCN)
EPCN number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the EPCN number on your resume
Step 1: Go to link https://www.tcs.com/careers
Step 2: Select India geography & next click on Experienced Professionals link
Step 3: Go to Create your profile (For New Users) link & fill the details. (Please select area of interest as BPS)
Step 4: You will get the EPCN number & Password to your personal e-mail ID.
*** KINDLY IGNORE IF THIS MAIL IS NOT SUITABLE ***
Talent Acquisition Group
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: [HIDDEN TEXT]