Job Description :
Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Master of Business Administration
Travel Percentage : 25%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking At FIS, you\u2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Talent & Career Enablement Team supports the execution of overall Talent & Career function. Our team is responsible for providing support to the leads in developing and delivering resources for whole of FIS. Key focus areas for this role include - Performance Management/Performance365, Talent and Digital Solutions, Career and Talent Partnering Support, Succession Planning Tools and Process, Research and content design & Process Improvement
What you will be doing:
What you bring:
- Helping to produce regular Project and Program level reports for Talent & Career COE senior management and other key stakeholders.
- Provide support to Senior Data Analyst in the team for various Automation and Reporting related tasks.
- Prepare global dashboards by leveraging on available internal tools such as Workday and Visier.
- Ability to innovate and recommend process and system enhancements for effective user experience as part of product/service designing.
- Stay abreast of any process/system changes and guide stakeholders in implementation.
- Supports the development and facilitation of training for People Office, business leaders and employees around associate tools and processes.
- Ensures data quality and follows global data standards
What we offer you:
- 3-5 years in a Human Resources with projects/background work as Data Analyst or MIS background preferred.
- Has Exposure to workforce analytics- either as a user or a designer/analyst
- Worked on HRIS Tools (preferably workday)
- Experience creating support materials and benchmarking.
- Experience working with large data files to analyze data and create various reports
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to effectively communicate across multiple job levels both in and outside of the People Office function.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Excellent customer service, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated ability merge multiple sources of data and conduct analysis to identify trends and uncover insights.
- Ability to work in a Global Matrix Environment and is Flexible working in different time zones as and when needed
- Tolerance for change in transforming organization and developing Talent & Career team
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities \u2013 FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see theSourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.