About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%27s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%27re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
We at Standard Chartered are on a mission to build Omni channel relevant experiences for our clients. Personalisation of engagement is critical component of this plan with objective to build fit for purpose Omni-channel customer interaction and engagement capabilities comprising ‘Sales and Marketing technology stack’, ‘Agile marketing operating model’ and ‘Robust process framework’ that powers experiences across channels.
We are building and augmenting relevant MarTech (Marketing %26amp; Advertising) stack comprising Digital Analytics, Personalisation, Segmentation, Cross channel Orchestration, Social management, Content management, CRM and Data management capabilities.
Future will be built in an Enterprise Agile set up comprising cross functional business %26amp; technology teams and we are now looking for dynamic and strong professional who can work as Tag development lead to work as member of Agile team and own tag management for Google Tag Manager. The individual should have extensive experience in the design, build, implementation and business value realisation of best in class Digital analytics %26amp; tag management tools in an enterprise environment. This would typically involve implementation of products like Google Analytics, AppsFlyer using Google Tag Manager.
This is individual contributor role and will work within Digital Analytics Squad comprising of other members from technology teams as well as business SMEs for Digital analytics.
Subject Matter expertise
- Handle development of tags and data layer using Google Tag Manager for Web and Mobile App
- Work as individual contributor and handle pipeline of tagging requests received from various markets as well as support large scale projects for role out of digital analytics in new markets through tag management
- Support the tagging and data governance team in the overall successful delivery of the analytic projects.
- Integrate Google Analytics and Firebase with other Marketing products
- Provide technical direction and leadership on design, development, and testing of Tagging and Consent Management Solutions
- Design, build, test, and monitor of our Web data layer and web tags/pixels
- Implement and maintain a technical solution for consent management with current and upcoming regulatory requirements
- Ensure governance of consumer data taxonomy, consistency, quality, and consent compliance
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix configuration and integration issues.
- Work with interactive marketing teams (paid media, social media, organic search engine optimization) for tracking in their areas and merging of their data with web analytics, as needed.
- Understand Google ecosystem and can perform tagging across all Google platforms including marketing platforms
- Work with project managers for timely implementation of changes in tagging due to site changes.
- Tagging schemas and specifications for new sites and new site features.
- Quality assurance and debugging of tagging as implemented by engineers.
- Write tagging specifications for engineers.
- Stay abreast of new developments in MarTech space like customer journey analytics tools as well as specifically in Digital analytics space i.e. Google releases and functionality, making suggestions to improve existing processes and implement new solutions
Execution %26amp; Project Management
- Able to work in Enterprise agile environment as part of Digital analytics Squad to define and deliver business value from Digital analytics %26amp; tag management program
- As squad member will be responsible for business requirements, functional design, configuration, testing, training and implementation of Digital analytics tag management and Mobile attribution tools using tag management platform
- Ensuring deliverables are of the desired quality and have appropriate endorsements/ sign-offs
- Creating and maintaining a prioritised Product Backlog, ensuring it is visible, transparent and clear
- Clearly communicating priorities, objectives/goals, mission and acceptance criteria to the Agile Delivery Team
- Work with Vendor, Professional services consultant and cross functional teams in SC (such as Group Digital, Segments, Country Digital, Distribution, Group ITO) to design, implement MA capability
- Validate deliveries through success metrics, after deployment to ensure they meet all operational and business requirements and drive maintenance and problem resolution, as required
Regulatory %26amp; Business Conduct:
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct
- Takes personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience handling and managing tag management platform like Google Tag Manager and support tagging for Mobile attribution tool (AppsFlyer)
- Bachelors / Master’s degree holder. Experience in core and relevant field of setting up or working in high performance Digital analytics environment is a must
- Accustomed to working with analytics tools APIs, RESTful URLs, etc.
- Hands-on experience with one or more debugging tools like Google Tag Assistant, HTTPWatch, WASP, and ObservePoint
- Google Certified Expert or Developer
- Good knowledge of Confluence and JIRA to conduct above activities in enterprise agile environment
- Highly effective in a large virtual cross functional team aligning to/and multiple business and IT partners across different markets
- Head of Group Digital Commerce
- ITO: Build %26amp; Engineering Team
- Group SC Design Team
- Group Digital Banking Management Team
- Group Digital Commerce Team
- Group and country Retail analytics team
- Country Digital Banking Teams
- L%26amp;C, OR, FCC, GIS, SCM
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.