Job Description :
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Enterprise Functions Technology is responsible for supporting enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging and collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data and various internal systems and tools. Our services include support for database administration, data warehousing, email, Intranet, system development tools, HR systems, and General Ledger systems.
About the Role
Systems Operations Sr Analyst who can lead operations of multiple Enterprise Data warehouse applications within the Production Support Shared Service organization. This position has the primary responsibility of leading a channel providing production support, analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving Production job failures, data research, recommending and implementing code fix changes as well as coordinating with the ETL Development, Database, and Business Analyst teams within each of the applications in the channel.
- Primary production support for data ETL jobs which are near real-time within the Enterprise Data warehouse application.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex production problems related to data.
- Ability to troubleshoot advanced network file delivery, server and application issues independently and provide solutions to recovery.
- Collaborate with the business analysts and ETL development team members to resolve complex data design issues/provide optimal solutions that meet business requirements and benefits system performance.
- Collaborate with channel teams which includes offshore team members, work flexible hours as required to achieve a global follow-the-sun support model.
- Strictly follow change and incident management processes.
- Be willing to work non-standard business hours on an on-call basis in a 24x7x365 environment.
- Implement best practices for production environments.
- Implement process changes within the work streams of Problem, Change, Vulnerability Management, Tools and Support Applications.
- Encourage and participate in knowledge sharing as necessary.
- Develop and foster a positive relationship with team members, team leads and business partners.
- Develops and updates documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain
- Ability to handle constantly changing priorities, remain productive and be able to multitask effectively during busy times.
- Efficient communication with application stakeholders about application availability & platform updates including any application outages, issues, failures, availability delays etc.
- Ready to work in shift hours that spans between 6 AM to 10:30 PM IST & should be ready to work on weekends.
- Automate tasks to reduce manual intervention where ever applicable.
. Dynamic Professional experience of min 5 Years.
. Hands on experience on banking applications
. Scheduling Tools Preferably Autosys
Market Skills and CertificationsEssential Qualifications:
- Master's/Bachelor's degree in computer science or technical field (Master's/Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent technology streams )
- 4-6+ years of experience in Abinitio- Debugging and analyzing
- 3+ years of Teradata and PL/SQL
- 3+ years of strong experience with UNIX, shell scripting and Autosys job scheduling.
- Strong knowledge and experience with full lifecycle development methodologies, standards and procedures.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 4-6 years of experience in IT and in managing production cases
- Ability to work as team player
- Great with problem solving and troubleshooting
- Ability to effectively prioritize and coordinate
- Ability to learn fast and implement latest technology trends in the Industry
- AbInitio Certification
- Domain knowledge in Banking
- Expertise with Wells Fargo tools, applications and processes
- Ability to handle issues call and engage required teams and drive for result/fix
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 66599