Job Description :
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job DescriptionAbout the Role
Team member will be the part of Platform Management team that takes care of all the issues and maintenance activities across multiple environments (Production and Non-Production).
Team member has to interact closely with multiples business partners including Operations, Delivery and US counterparts.Job Responsibilities
- Production support and maintenance for Production and Non Production environments in shifts and weekends.
- Should be able to trouble shoot complex issues and fix them and have knowledge on UNIX and Windows.
- Hands on experience on applications hosted on both Windows and Unix Operating Systems.
- Working knowledge on Java, SQL, and Shell scripting and good knowledge on production support processes like ITIL.
- Identifies and reports issues or escalates as needed and reports status.
- Good in communication skills and strong intent to learn new technologies.
- Knowledge on Web server and Application server Technologies.
- Having Knowledge on FileNet, mainframes will be an added advantage.
- Tools required: Remedy or any Incident Management tool, Splunk and AppDynamics.
- Over all 4+ years of Experience in Production support.
- Experience using any Document Management System such as OpenText/ Documentum.
- Strong knowledge on Java and SQL scripting.
- Experience using the ticketing tool like PAC2000 and JIRA.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization, develop and cultivate professional relationships.
- Ability to synthe complex analytical findings into executive level communication.
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment.
- Ability to follow regulations, compliance, policies, process, and procedures..
- On occasion be able to work IST/EST hours based on demand and coordination with team members on and offshore.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 68189