The Advanced Customer Services (ACS) is a unit within the Oracle%26rsquo;s Customer Service Organization that establishes long-term relationships with many of Oracle%26#39;s customers through annuity-based service contracts and project based one-time services . ACS services team sells from a broad IT-services portfolio both in fixed price and T%26amp;M basis. ACS services are typically requested by large Oracle customers that require the utmost attention to real mission critical applications and processes. ACS covers the majority of large scale Oracle customers.
Oracle Advanced Customer Services provides unmatched, tailored support that ensures organization%26rsquo;s Oracle technology investments deliver the cutting-edge innovation and performance your business requires to compete, all while coexisting within your IT environment.
ACS is industry-leading expertise with the highest customer satisfaction to support organization%26rsquo;s business every step of the way.
- Available to work in 24X7 capability.
- Install, configure, and Administer Oracle weblogic Server
- Expert knowledge of Oracle Weblogic Architecture, Weblogic clustering and Domain config.
- Good Weblogic troubleshooting skills.
- Worked on weblogic upgrades and patching.
- Knowledge on Performance Tuning of Weblogic server components and monitoring aspects of weblogic.
- Good communication and customer management skills.
- At least 7 plus years of experience with Oracle Weblogic Administrator/Consultant/Support Engineer
- BE/BTech and/or MS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- Oracle Certification - Preferred
- Candidates having optional skills of Docker,Kubernetes,Containers is a Plus !!!
- Sharp technical troubleshooting skills.
- Good understanding of support processes.
- Ability to manage escalated technical situations %26amp; develop action plans.
- Ability to spot proactive services that benefit of customer.
- Ability to facilitate issues with Development and Support.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Some travel may be required.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Systems Engineer, you will interface with the customer*s IT staff on a regular basis. Either at the client*s site or from a remote location, you will be responsible for resolution of moderately complex technical problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use and repair/workarounds for Oracle products. You should have knowledge of some Oracle products and one platform that is being supported. You will be expected to work with only general guidance from senior engineers and management and, in some areas may work independently.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Because of substantial customer interfacing, a demonstrated ability to work with customers on an independent basis, while constantly achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction is essential. A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience is preferred with two years related experience.