Job Description :
Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Bachelor's Degree
Travel Percentage : 0%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking At FIS you\u2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
At FIS we are looking for a Product Support Representative to join the FIS IntelliMatch IT Operations team. The successful candidate will provide application support to our IntelliMatch managed services platform.
What you will be doing:
As a core member of IntelliMatch IT Operations team, you will be supporting the production and non-production environment for hosted clients in the public and private cloud
What you bring:
- Day-to-day operations support of FIS\u2019s IntelliMatch applications environment
- Expertise in application enhancement requests like setup of import formats, match rules
- Expertise in new reconciliation service onboarding activities and good hands on experience on application upgrades
- Resolve tickets and service requests, work on scheduled tasks such as change requests and DR tests, contribute in project tasks
- Basic knowledge on windows servers, active directory, SFTP.
- Follow-up to ensure the client\u2019s request is serviced in an appropriate and timely manner
- Work with other technical teams within FIS e.g. vendors, data center operations, Network, etc. for resolution of issues
- Escalate issues to next levels as appropriate
- Establish and use tools to manage and address environment issues in a pro-active and timely manner
- Following the prescribed guidelines and procedures, move code to Production/UAT/QA and Production environments as instructed by Development-QA Group
- Assist in Severity Incident calls by assisting Enterprise Incident Management (EIM) process and responsible for delivering RCA.
- Become eventually a subject matter expert for IntelliMatch for the Hosted Customers.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial operational and business processes.
- Experience in IT Operations role supporting clients on financial applications
- Extensive experience of working with IntelliMatch hosted environment
- Proven expertise in managing, troubleshooting and supporting windows-based application on the public cloud
- Competency in supporting and troubleshooting end to end production environment by collaborating with datacenter operations, system/network/database support teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Extensive experience in support Windows based application e.g. IntelliMatch on private/public cloud
- Experience in writing SQL statements (joins, updates, scripts for analysis, etc.) in the complex object-oriented database environments
- Some experience of public/private cloud technologies
- Hands on experience in automating tasks using PowerShell/Perl/Python scripts
- Understands Database objects and structure (tables, stored procedures, views, triggers, joins etc.)
- Understanding of Multi-tier environments
- Knowledge of working with IntelliMatch or a similar Reconciliation application \u2013 at least1-2 years of experience with IntelliMatch, will be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of Financial capital markets
- Good problem-solving skills and mindset
- Flexible with rotating shifts covering 24x7
- Basic Knowledge/experience working with Microsoft Windows Operating system
- Experience in Windows Servers, Active Directory, Vmware, Backup, Ticketing Tool, etc.
- Strong understanding of Data Center technologies, Cloud infrastructure, VMware technologies, Windows
- Able to take the initiative and work independently or in a team.
- Bachelor\u2019s degree in Computer Science OR Information Technology
What we offer you
- Fluent in English
- Attention to detail \u2013 track record of authoring high quality documentation
- Self-starter but team mindset - work autonomously and as part of a global team
- Excellent communicator \u2013 ability to discuss technical and commercial solutions to internal and external parties and adapt depending on the technical or business focus of the discussion
- Organized approach \u2013 manage and adapt priorities according to client and internal requirements
- Willing to work in 24/7 rotational shift and weekend on call support
A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
A competitive salary and benefits
A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
Time to support charities and give back in your community
A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS\u2122 is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor\u2019s 500\u00AE Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.Privacy Statement
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see theSourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.