Job Description :
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Knowledge of the Unix user management.
• Knowledge of Active Directory management & Basic understanding on networking
• Knowledge of groups/permissions related to Linux/Windows.
• Knowledge of Access management/Group policy management on Infrastructure/DevOps tools.
• Knowledge of Windows server administration.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent tasks.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, high stress team environment.
• Ability to work independently and intuitive ability to prioritize assignments
• Must be dependable and able to meet and fulfill obligations
• Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
• Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise with other resources
• Must be highly flexible and adapt to changing priorities
• Must be extremely detail-oriented and thorough in completing tasks
• Willing to take on responsibilities and challenges
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index. FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis. As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content