SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR /NOC SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR Mumbai
Technical Skill sets: Windows or Linux Server, LDAP, Active Directory, Physical & Virtual Server,
Data Center, AWS, RAID, Nagois, etc.
· Lead, coordinate and participate in key process improvements as they relate to the server environment.
· Responsible for the installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of all server hardware, software, and operating systems
· Act as project lead in the design and review of new server systems, applications, and hardware; conduct capacity planning as needed.
· Coordinate and collaborate with network engineering, storage engineering, and database administration function to ensure availability, reliability, and scalability of all servers to meet business demands.
· Good understanding of Windows 2008 along with Windows 2012
· Good understanding of Linux flavour (CentOS/RHEL/Debian)
Understanding following technologies - DNS, Terminal Server Installation/licensing,
Active Directory, IP Address and Subnets, DHCP, WAN, LAN, Basic Networking concept, Power Shell commands, Scripting on DOS command, Shell script, basic windows script, Concept of load balancing, Cluster concepts, Basic Understanding of SAN & RAID Groups,Samba & Winbind, Analyzing System logs for Linux and Windows, Understanding of Monitoring Application( Differentiate between URL and Service monitoring).