Job Title: System Administrator (Linux & Windows)
Location: Begumpet, Hyderabad.
Job Type: Permanent
Work Schedule: This is a 24x7 support team. Ideal candidate would be willing to work night and weekend shifts
- This position will be responsible on the day-to-day basis delivery of the technical services pertaining to servers, network, desktops and laptops for maximum service availability.
- Remote management of Data center & employees settled at different geographies needs to be provided end to end solution.
- Work on tickets on ticketing System.
- Handle daily technical support activities on desktop support, data network and server management.
- Server Backup Management.
- Patch Management.
- Antivirus Management.
- Active directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO, Hyper-V administration.
- Network hands-on (good to have)
- User Account Management
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of system administration of Redhat/Ubuntu is a must with the experience in below
o Install and configure Linux Systems
o Perform System Maintenance
o Create System Backups
o Monitor system Performance
o Maintain System Security
- Ability to create shell scripts for administration, backups and server monitoring
- Experience performing server maintenance including backup and recovery, error checking, applying patches, proactive system monitoring, documentation, standards, and service center support.
- Prior experience with other application servers and portals such BEA Web Logic or IBM Websphere will be a plus
- 3-5+ years previous Operations or technical Support experience preferred
- Knowledge of standard services such as DNS
- Knowledge of MySQL & Postgres database
- Experience with Windows based system administration will be a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly both written and orally in regards to technical issues
- Ability to train others on system administration tasks.
- Self-directed and has the ability to achieve objectives with little direction
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to mine data from log files and databases and present in graphical form for easy review.
- Ability to troubleshoot and manage Linux and Unix based servers with little or no supervision.
- Setup desktop computers and peripherals and test network connections.
- Install and test desktop software applications and internet browsers.
- Test computers to ensure proper functioning of computer systems.
- Train end users on usage of computer hardware and software.
o Desktop & Laptop Hardware.
o Windows 7, 8, 10.
o Application Software's like MS Office, Internet Explorers, Adobe etc.
o Configuring LAN/Wifi Network.
- Patch management
- Antivirus management
- Outlook and Email management, Skype for business, Office 365.
- Active Directory Users/Computer Management, Group policy management
- DNS, DHCP, IIS, ADFS, AD Connect and VPN
- Virtualization using Azure and AWS
- Backup Management
- Good exposure on server Hardware/RAID configuration.
- Good exposure in working with ISO standards and Security policies
- Good Understanding of ITIL Best Practices producers.
- Application support like SQL, Visual Studio, and TFS etc....
- Microsoft Intune (MDM and MAM)
- Microsoft Certification
- Linux Certification
- ITIL Certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Educational & Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in information technology, networking or any other related field.
- 3-5 years of working Experience as a Desktop Engineer.
- ITIL v3 certification/experience preferred.
Solugenix is a U.S. based company established in 1969 as an innovator helping enterprises stay ahead. For the automobile industry, we pioneered the navigational databases and technology that drive turn-by-turn routing directions used by your in-vehicle navigation systems and used by apps like Google maps. We’ve helped companies like Johnson & Johnson, Edwards Life Sciences, Union Bank and American Express solve some of their most difficult business challenges.
We are technologists who have been delivering on business promises for five decades. For years, clients have trusted Solugenix to deliver services that enable them to meet their business objectives, grow market share and thrive. We are leading the way to the future with the latest technologies like:
• Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
• Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• Data Science
• Mobile App Development
With associates worldwide, we’re looking for career-minded people that are innovative and hard-working but also want to enjoy a full life beyond work.
Here are just some of the benefits you will enjoy at Solugenix:
• Medical Insurance Coverage
• Maternity & paternity leave
• Gratuity Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Employee State Insurance
• Provident Fund
• Accidental Insurance Coverage
Enjoy working in a great environment with some of the top minds and most experienced professionals in the IT and service industry. We’re committed to developing a productive environment where you can enjoy growing your career.
Join the Solugenix family and discover all the excitement in being part of a team where you matter. Get the job environment you always wanted, connect with Solugenix today.
This role requires 4 + years experience in linux server administration to build and manage, deploy virtualization.Engage with other engineering & product teams to improve reliability, performance, availability and security.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content