About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy
- Must adhere the Group&rsquos business strategy and model appropriate to the role.
- Understand the understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment in which the Group operates,
- Have knowledge in managing/supporting Equities Trading Platform or Forex Trading Platforms
People and Talent
- Must adhere the bank defined process and appropriate to the role.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of people and ensure that holders of all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles ensuring that they have effective supervision in place to mitigate any risks.
- Employ, engage and retain high quality people, with succession planning for critical roles.
- Responsibility to review team structure/capacity plans.
- Set and monitor job descriptions and objectives for direct reports and provide feedback and rewards in line with their performance against those responsibilities and objectives.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Business, Country Technology team, Key interface Up/Downstream system applications
Our Ideal Candidate
- Be the first point of contact in managing any potential major incidents / issues of Online Equities and Wealth Management systems, provide end-to-end support management and implement resolution to resolve incidents within SLA together with respective PSS manager
- Support PSS Manager in driving Improvement Program from Support
- Act as deputy of respective PSS manager in bridging the communication between Support team and business & technology services stakeholders
- Manage potential S@R, medium/high/critical priority incidents, provide end-to-end support and implement resolution to resolve incidents within SLA
- Provide root cause analysis for S@R, medium/high/critical priority incidents, ensure all follow up action points are carried out
- Responsible for the stability of the production system. Direct second and third level of support for problem diagnosis and resolution as per the agreed SLA's. Tracks the adherence to SLA's / OLA's.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing the service improvement programs to improve the overall stability of the application. Identify areas of improvement in monitoring, housekeeping and capacity planning to proactively avoid incidents.
- Responsible for managing the production related changes, releases and rollouts with zero or minimal impact to the stability of the application. Review the dependent changes of the surround systems, infrastructure, networking etc. Responsible for ensuring proper technical plans are in place for all production changes (e.g. fullback plan, implementation plan, data conversion etc...)
- Create and update Production Support documentation, contingency (DR/BCP) documentation and processes.
- Provide inputs to senior PSS manager for monthly dashboard that provide information on incident and problem trends along with SIP and RCA Action Items.
- Participate and support in cross-training and knowledge transfer activities within support teams
- Field of Study: Information System / Information technology / Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Certification: Degree
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.