About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
- Production support ( Shift & Weekend Support)
- To resolve complex (L2) problem tickets.
- Perform monthly trending on the root cause of tickets and provide sound resolutions to eliminate repeat problem tickets.
- knowledge to handle problem tickets of a more complex nature.
- Effective engagement with Country CTM/TSM for any critical issues.
- Ensure RCAs are performed for high severity issues.
- Provide timely workaround solutions for failing issue pattern which requires source code fix.
- Closely track of Digital Certificate expiry and timely renewal of certificates and implementation
- Responsible for technical support, maintenance and documenting technical specification as part of a Production Support Team.
- L2 & L3 support with IAD (Impact analysis Document) preparation
- Participate in DR activities
1. Incident Management
- Manage High Severity Incidents and participate recovery activities
- Manage Customer impacted non high severity Incidents and recovery activities
- Prepare Impact Analysis for all incidents
- Define incident action items and follow-up for closure
- Manage application availability with defined outage and ensure SLA compliance
- Perform routine Application Health checks
2. Problem Management
- Root cause analysis for high impact incidents
- Defining Preventive actions
- Follow-up on preventive action implementation and closure
3. Change Management
People and Talent
- Review all application changes and assess the impact
- Review all infra changes and assess the impact
- Review all interface changes
- Implementation of changes in production
- Verification of application health and availability
- Knowledge on ITIL practices
- Good communication skill
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Document new operating procedures based on new configuration deployments
- Review and correct the existing Disaster Recovery Plans
- Review and correct the existing BCP plans
- Execute DR plans and ensure RTO SLA achieved
- Create Action Plans for the DR improvements and follow-up for closure
System Maintenance & Stake holder management
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Execute Application Maintenance when neededa
- Periodic SLA review and identify system improvement plans
- Prepare and amend application monitoring scripts
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Customer Care Unit
- Country Business
- Other Technology Stakeholders
- Data centre teams
- Bachelor in IT / Computing or Higher.
- JAVA / J2EE / Spring MVC, Spring Boot & Hibernate
- SQL& PL-SQL
- Oracle, DB2, MQ, Tomcat, Fuse, Struts, Control-M, JSP, LDAP, Linux, Cloud Delivery, Elastic Search, Kibana, Flunetd, JBOSS, Promethus, Web Security, CDN(content Delivery Network), ITRS, AppD, SysDig
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.