Title: Support Analyst
Reports To: Head- Support Services
CTC: 2.5 to 3 Lakhs p.a.
Experience Required: 2 to 3 years
We are looking for an experienced Support Analyst to provide quick and relevant technical assistance to our customers. She would be the first point of interaction for customers from a services standpoint and should be strong in communication both written and oral. Should be calm and composed. Operationally should be adept as this role demands working on various tools, preparing reports, reconciling payments and getting the calls assigned appropriately.
• Good written & verbal communication
• Able to take the pressure, be patient and able to get job done
• Prior Experience in support desk management.
• Prior experience in working on a ticketing system
• Basic understanding of tech products like server, storage, network, laptop and desktop and software
• Good basic working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office and any other common desktop tools
• Should be able to provide reports – have an analytical bent of mind.
• First point of contact for all service-related issues
• Manage customer escalations
• For any issue, generate tickets, assign it appropriately to the team internally and track it till its completion.
• Learn the various service operations tool of OEMs (HP/HPE/Dell etc) and should be able to closely work with their teams
• Daily reports to be sent to the manager as per the formats provided by him
• Collect the daily log-in and activity reports of all engineers in office and at customer sites
• Reconcile the payment with the finance team, sales team and the OEMs
• This is more of operations and less technical role.