1) Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
2) Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
3) Diagram supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with customers.
4) Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
5) Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
6) Appraise vendor manufacturing ability through on-site visits and measurements.
7) Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
8) Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
9) Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
10) Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes.
11) Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
12) Collaborate with other departments, such as procurement, engineering, and quality assurance, to identify or qualify new suppliers.
13) Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers.
14) Analyze information about supplier performance or procurement program success.
15) Design or implement supply chains that support environmental policies.
16) Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
17) Design or implement plant warehousing strategies for production materials or finished products.
18) Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials or products.
We have urgent opening for the post of SCM Head in Chemical Company Position: Supply chain Head (PPC) Location –Ahmedabad & Vadodara, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai Exp- 5 to 12 Years Salary: 6 to 12 LPA Education: BCOM/MCOM/Engineering background
Warehouse,Warehouse Assistant,Logistics Executive,Store Keeper,Warehouse Incharge 9167951498
1. Warehouse Management, Supply chain Management, CRM 2. Export Documentation, Export Marketing And Pricing. Internship Duration: 1 to 3 months
:• Tracking of all 3rd Party Vendor Training Services Agreements and their importation to the GP Vendor Portal and Vendor Database on a global basis. • Tracking of all Service Requests and Statements of Work for all 3rd Party Vendors and their import
Ensure smooth work for entire supply chain processes including setting up and smooth running or multiple warehouses, handling procurement and optimizing costs for the company for logistics, warehousing and purchases.Demand planning and analysis
Job Description : Job Description We have opening for the MNC organisation in Ambernath Maharashtra 1. Develop and Implement procedures to maintain adequate inventory levels to meet customer demand 2. Investigate and correct discrepancies in repor
Hiring For Supply Chain -transaction Processing Representative
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content