Job Description – Student Advisor
Line Management: The Student Advisor will report to the Branch Manager.
Roles/Responsibilities: The Student Advisor roles and responsibilities will include and is not restricted to the following.
• Should be target oriented and work on mutually agreed targets.
• Generate footfalls through telemarketing/ direct marketing / advertising/organizing events/ visiting schools and colleges in the region
• Should ensure a high rate of conversion from walk-in to visa processing
• Deliver a session on International Study and Work opportunities and/or give presentation to relevant audiences.
• Ensure that required follow-up activities are carried on in time to ensure business development.
• Interact and advise potential candidates about international study/ Visa procedures and work opportunities.
• Assist with promoting partner institutions. This will include and not restricted to generating leads from Indian colleges, schools, telemarketing, follow ups and counseling session.
• Should ensure that the management is aware of market feedback and trends in the student community.
• Ensure that student records are maintained in an effective manner and necessary follow ups are undertaken to ensure that the student receives his/her offers in time.
• Must constantly upgrade him/herself on the universities and their courses.
• Must be aware of the visa process/ required information to effectively complete the assigned tasks.
• Undertake outstation counseling sessions when necessary
• Ensure that all required reports are submitted in time and accurately.
• Effective use of the internal Software
• Undertake necessary application processing and follow-ups to ensure that clients get their offers in time.
Founded in 2007, Pranav HR is an emerging HR consultancy in the private sector with a wide experience in providing human resources and organizational development solutions across India. We provide these services through a careful selection of candidates who are well trained an presented to clients across India for their various manpower requirements.Our professional HR consultants are well experienced in developing client relationships and ensure to provide extreme satisfaction with quality control. With experienced staff whose backgrounds span across various fields, our team enables us to form close working relationships without compromising quality in service even though we need to meet a diverse range of challenges.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content