Strategic External Engagements Lead
Customer enabling role where engineer works closely with OEMs/ODMs/IBVs to enable customer’s audio solution. Drives customer issues internally within Intel. Represent Intel as technology expert from Intel.
This position is part of the Intel India Strategy function and within Intel India Strategy and Operation (ISO) organization. This lead role manages key external relationships and strategic alliances of Intel India with Local government in Karnataka and multiple industry bodies.
Responsibilities include :- support the operations of Intel India current as well as new sites by coordinating with multple internal departments like Corporate Services, Legal, Finance, Government Policy Group, and external government departments, agencies, to ensure all the license requirements, compliance are met. Role requires working with legal counsel and business leaders to secure regulatory approvals needed to execute Intel's priorities. The requires to provide insight on emerging policy, issues, risks and get smooth executive decisions on areas that influence India business as an entity. Other key scope includes
Build a strong network of relevant contacts in Karnataka like, Outer Ring Road Companies Association ORRCA, Department of IT BT and ST government of Karnataka, Software Technology Parks of India, Select Professors and Industry leaders
Provide support to Intel’s innovation, research, social initiative programs with relevant external ecosystem connects including industry bodies, NGO’s, incubators, accelerators and startups
Identify and create platforms for Intel to participate in forums that directly and indirectly affect our business and operations in India
Coordinate with various government departments / Intel organizations and functions communicate across all levels to ensure management directions and government/environment changes are understood.
The Position will report to Director of Strategy and to be in Bangalore
• Excellent facilitation and communication skills including the ability to influence senior leadership on our organizational strategies and execution.
• Proven planning and project management skills, including managing cross-functional teams, stakeholders and external agencies.
• Experience with an industry association, government and academia would be an added advantage.
• Good understanding of the legal process and basic knowledge of Kannada language is desired but not mandatory
• Excellent organizational skills and great attention to detail with ability to handle prioritize multiple projects at a time.
• Self-starter. Has a strong sense of initiative, and drive to understand the changing environment and relate it back to Intel
• Willing to accept feedback, excited to learn, happy to take direction and has a positive attitude.