Role/Job Title:State Head - Gold Loan
Function/ Department:Gold Loan
Place of work:Major cities
Roles & Responsibilities:
Identification of branches and potential location for Gold loan business basis market survey, competition mapping with NBFC's and Banks and the volume generated by them.
Increasing the distribution channel by indentifying various channels for gold loan except branch banking.
Ensure GLO productvity of Minium 15-20 lacs per month on new business and 80% renerals to be done on eligible customers
Recruting dedicated manpower for gold loans i.e. Gold loan officers/Teritory managers/ Area Sales heads in branches for customer acqusition.
-Grow the AUM base for Gold Loan lending solutions and ensure that the overall revenue, cost, profitability and portfolio quality targets are met
- Collaborate with the Product Head Business Loan to ensure that the customers are offered the best in class solutions funding/multifunding requirements and key DST's are appropriately incentivised.
- Ensuring renewals of Gold loan customers are done on a timely basis and bank doesnt losses these set of customers.
- Keep a close tab on Valuers and ensure that valuer's /Agencies are swapped on time to time basis.
- Ensure close relationship with valuer and Valuation agencies.
- Traning to gold loan officers on potential fraud and fraud Ornamnets.
- Design a fulfilling customer journey leading to customer delight and making IDFC_First their banking partner of choice
- Ensure the successful adoption of internal compliances & regulatory framework across the business
-Recommend process changes in order to improve service efficiency and quality across the assigned area
-Recommend improvements to processes and policies across the Retail Banking business to drive operational efficiencies and high quality customer service
-Leverage in-house synergies through collaboration with internal stakeholders
Managerial & Leadership Responsibilities :
- Attract and retain best-in-class talent for key roles in their reporting structure
- Ensure team building and motivation of team with controled attrition.
Key Success Metrics:
Increased Profitability, Assets Under Management (AUM), Portfolio Quality, Total No. of Customers, Number of Customer Acquisitions