1) Tracheostomy, RT Tube, Ventilator, ICU, Vital Signs Checking, Dressing, Catheterization, IV Infusion etc.
2) Candidate has to visit patient home/hospital/company’s.
3) Hired people will be getting monthly fixed salary +travel allowance +free insurance +mobile allowance.
4) Need to work in Long term Nursing & Short Term Nursing
5) Assess patients’ condition during every visit and chart your observations
6) Perform evaluation tasks, including vital signs and medication review
7) Administer medication as prescribed by the patient’s Physician
8) Dress or redress open wounds and assess progress of healing
9) Educate patients and their families on proper home health care strategies and procedures
10) Coordinate with Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Physicians and anyone else involved in the patient’s care plan
11) Provide palliative care as needed to keep the patient comfortable
12) Make recommendations for devices or tools that might improve the patient’s quality of life
13) Listen to the patient and respond to concerns or requests
required for the Business Plan and Budgets are obtained and final company Business Plan and Budgets are presented to the CEO.
To monitor the performance of the company against plan / budget and report on Budget Vs Variance.
Industries : Pharmaceutical
Skills/Roles I hire for: Medical Field
level Hiring For: High Level
Medical Coding is the work that involves analysing medical reports and convert them to universally accepted standard codes like ICD and CPT
Nurse Lab Technician Pharmacist Retail/Hospital Lab Chemist Lab Assistance Jobs CALL NOW HR POOJA : - 9167951498 Carry CV and Passport Size Photo Walk In Interview In Thane HEAD OFFICE IN THANE
• Asses’ patient condition by monitoring vital signs. • Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal. • Reviewing patient care journal. • Keeping family informed. • Administers treatments by dispensing medications-injections
Asses’ patient condition by monitoring vital signs. Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal.Helps patients care for themselves by introducing and teaching assisted living techniques, such as using a cane or walker.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content