Job Title : Sr. Technican Instrument
Qualification : Three years (Full time course) Diploma in Instrumentation / Electronics Engineering from recognized technical institution or polytechnic
Accommodation : Free or Allowance KD25/-
Air Ticket : Every 2 Years
JD / Experience Requisites
1. Minimum of Six (06) years practical experience in maintenance of process control instruments in Hydrocarbon Refinery in the Oil and Gas Industry.
2. Good working (practical) knowledge about various process control instruments and skill to check, calibrate and repair them up to the DCS system. Should have a good knowledge on the DCS – Honeywell system.
3. Understanding of area classification and safety requirements.
4. Capable of reading and understanding P&ID, schematic, logic single line wiring diagrams/drawings.
5. Working knowledge and understanding of Digital Electronics basics and able to use Electronic test equipment for trouble-shooting / testing purposes.
6. Have good knowledge of DCS (Like Honeywell), PLCS, and ESD’s. Should do independent check from the Marshalling racks.
7. Working knowledge and understanding of various types of tank gauging systems like SAAB.
8. Gulf / Kuwait driving license is preferred