The RSD Data Integration team captures and incorporates diverse data from various internal systems and external vendors. Data is loaded, manipulated, and housed in the divisional data warehouse. The team services numerous key consumers and critical downstream applications including: BI reporting, Analytics, Actuarial models (Risk Management, Valuation), Sales & Marketing, Finance, Compliance and Operations. In addition to support for existing processes, the team is modernizing opportunities to migrate its infrastructure technologies and data warehouse to the cloud (AWS).
• Lead Data Integration (DI) projects of varying and complexity including the Cloud (AWS) migration efforts.
• Conduct analysis on assigned projects and translate the business needs into business requirement document as input for system design & development, testing and user acceptance.
• Create and maintain source -target data movement specifications for an ETL tool like Informatica
• Develop and communicate work plans, schedules, project estimates and status reports for assigned projects.
• Provide creative solutions to business and technical issues, identify and propose process improvement opportunities.
• Work independently, multi-task and receives minimal guidance and oversight from manager.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
• Bachelor s degree from a four-year college or university, Master’ s degree in Computer or data science preferred
• 5+ years of experience as technical systems analyst role in data warehouse and ETL projects
• Experience in the domain of financial services products like Annuities and Mutual funds
• Strong SQL skills and knowledge of database objects like stored procedures/view/synonyms/indexes
• Minimum of one year hands-on experience working with Snowflake or AWS technologies (Redshift, S3, Athena, Spectrum, DMS, PostgreSQL, Glue etc.) AWS certification preferred.
• Excellent communication, technical documentation and team work skills
• Ability to manage medium to large projects of varying complexity
• Preferred experience in Informatica, Oracle, Control M
Proficient and expert at at least one (1) of the following technologies... WebSphere, IIS, Apache Tomcat. and one (1) of the following DB technologies... DB2, Oracle, MS SQL, Oracle and one (1) of the following Server technologies... Unix, Linux...
Clinical Info Systems Analyst II or Anesthesia Analyst • Bachelor’ s degree required • Minimum 3 years of experience; experience to include implementation, testing, and on-going support. • Experience in a healthcare setting • Candidate must have pro
Urgent hiring for Computer Systems Analyst .BS in Computer Science or equivalent · with a minimum of 5 years in systems development · Skills in user requirements gathering with skill in design and documentation Fluent in Arabic and English
JOB SUMMARY: Our client is actively looking for a Business Systems Analyst II who will implement the Communications Platform to the company’ s business users throughout the organization as well as champion ongoing releases of new and improved capab
Our client is actively looking for a Business Systems Analyst III to join their Product Management team and is tasked with working with Business Stakeholders to support users in their daily usage through incident reporting tool, and understand and do
Responsible for first level of support for Backups Services Team and taking initial incident tickets, rerunning backups, monitoring, performing and resolution of backups and restores, and escalation of issues to additional levels.
Lead the team in strengthening ETL and data management skills, Performing multiple project roles – technical lead, designer/developer, using technologies such as Informatica and Oracle across various projects and enhancements.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content