As a Sr. Support Engineer, you will be part ofTechnical Operations (TechOps) team that supports and maintains mission critical enterprise applications. You will be involved in ensuring the availability of the Products and the infrastructure on which they are hosted. You will have access to various monitoring and troubleshooting tools that you would be using to do an investigation and resolve issues. You would also be responsible for doing a Root Cause Analysis and take necessary Corrective Actions to prevent reoccurrence of issues.
• This role is very similar to a DevOps role, and you will own the production, test and staging environments
• You will design and implement monitoring solutions using advanced tools like SumoLogic, AppDynamics, Splunk, Cloudwatch
• Execute technical operations including Monitoring, Automation, Network, Cloud, Security, Release Management, Reliability Engineering
• Support the operational environment that provides the company client facing applications and meets the requirements of service availability and recoverability
• Organize and facilitate outage event management activities including outage status communication, problem determination activities and root cause analysis
• Capture and reporting of application availability metrics
• Coordinating, planning and performing application deployments
• Development of automated application deployment scripts
• Work closely with Engineering & Product teams to be aligned with Business
• Demonstrate Ownership and accountability
• Demonstrate leadership and drive the team to achieve goals
• Ability to work as a team and individually for troubleshooting/investigating problems
• Ability to coordinate with Infrastructure support teams and get things done
• Ready for onsite travel for knowledge transfer or related activities
This is a contract role (with an anticipated length of 6 months); responsible for design and implementation of interactive web-based services. In this role you will be creating and maintaining C++ and Java code in addition to providing component leve
We are looking for a Product company specialized in Analytics, Machine learning and AI-based solutions. We cater to industries like Banking, Financial services, Insurance, Telecom, Media, Retail and Automotive. We are looking for BI Engineer.
A Career at HARMAN As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and
Job Description 7 plus years of relevant experience. Experience creating Infrastructure as code using Terraform Enterprise Building/managing pipelines with Jenkins and Azure DevOps Azure and AWS cloud management
Senior Backend Engineer Responsibilities: * Work with product and engineering leads to design client/server solutions * Develop APIs for game clients to communicate with game servers and third party platforms * Architect database solutions b
Mandatory experience with o Java 8+ o SpringBoot Experience with most of the following o SOA (REST-based micro-services) o Test driven development / behaviour-driven development o Collaborative development (Gitflow, peer reviewing) o Java (JSE, Maven
Job Description Job Description: MicroChip’s FPGA division is a leader in programmable sense and control SoCs for markets where reliability, security and power matter. The Software Engineering team of SoC delivers a comprehensive eco-system for desi
Job Descriptions: Roles and responsibilities: Firmware and protocol stack development in cutting edge ARMv8-M wireless SoC with strict security and timing constraints. Understand and design firmware state machines and applications for new use cases.
Do you enjoy developing new products and services? Join us! Our team and work in an agile, collective environment. You will be using your skills and expertise to define, design, develop, test and improve cutting-edge software products.
Ability to handle technical tasks independently. Schedule work to meet completion dates and technical specifications. Ensure that the requirements are adequately defined, requirements are fully documented, Enforce compliance with coding guidelines.
We are looking for a PHP/LAMP Web Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of th
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content