Sr. Software Engineer – QA Automation
one of Bay Area’s Top Places to Work and is a company built by exceptional people who are focused on learning, collective growth and making their customers successful.
provides easy, comprehensive software-driven Secure Access solutions that provide visibility and seamless, protected connectivity between users, devices, things and services. Our suites uniquely integrate cloud, mobile, application and network access to enable hybrid IT in a Zero Trust world. Today, more than 80% of the Fortune 500 and over 20,000 enterprises (and 18M end-points) and service providers across every vertical entrust Pulse Secure to empower their mobile workforce to securely access applications and information in the data center and cloud while ensuring business compliance.
• Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and… Internet!
• Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
• Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
• Work hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
• Join passionate scrum/agile team, obsessed about finding defects through functional testing by applying QA process, tools and out of the box thinking.
• Design & Develop new automation scripts and maintain existing scripts, test automation frameworks and associated test codes to ensure superb code quality.
• Research and document bug reports following agreed-upon processes immediately upon discovery of a quality problem. Trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks.
• Understand product features and use cases in depth and develop, execute test cases, conduct architectural & technical reviews during software development life cycle and provide suggestions for performance improvements.
• Proficiency in preparation and execution of test cases.
• Exposure to any performance/functional tool will be an added advantage.
• BE/B-Tech/M-Tech in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education with 7+ years of work experience
• Strong experience in ‘Quality’ and expertise in ‘Engineering and Automation’
• Good Understanding of the TCP/IP, L2 & L3 protocols preferably in Radius/802.1x, SNMP and firewall technology
• Proficiency in a programming language preferably Perl scripts OR Python.
• Working knowledge on Selenium
• Knowledge and understanding of tools like Jira, Confluence, Stash, Git, Jenkins
• Exposure working in an Agile development environment with an understanding of Scrum Methodology
• Strong ability to debug code, analyze failures, and trace the defects to the root cause.
• Good Analytical, Written & Communication Skills.
• Ability to contribute as an Individual Contributor as well as a mentor
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Java, Ruby, Data analytics, Python, Socket programming, C/C++, IOS, Android
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
2+ Year Of Experience in Web Application Development using Core PHP and Code Igniter framework. Experience in Core PHP is MUST. You will work on business application development like CRM / ERP / LMS. Candidate must be from Mumbai Thane or Navi Mumbai
Sr. DOT NET Developer We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and debug the code.
• Very good written & Speaking expression in English • Practical experience in web development on frontend and backend • Windows platform • Good knowledge of HTML/CSS, PHP, My SQL • Script Languages (HTML, CSS, CSS3) • Databases: MySQL
PHP Developer PHP Programmer PHP Software Developer PHP Software Engineer PHP Software Programmer
Small Germany based firm looking for an experienced (at least 8 Years) PHP Developer with excellent knowledge of yii 1 and yii 2 framework.You will be working on an web based ERP software and be responsible for programming, bugfixes, support.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content