The candidate will be part of technology team and will:
• Review functional requirements to assess their impact on the software applications and formulate tests cases from them.
• Write concise, complete, well organized bug reports, test cases, and status reports.
• Participate in setup, configuration and maintenance of software test environments.
• Evaluate the application and test cases to be automated. Work with QA Engineers to create a library of automated tests to maximize test coverage.
• Work with supervisor’s to evaluate and recommend enhancements, document QA processes and improve best testing practices.
• Perform test case reviews and provide feedback to junior team members in developing appropriate test cases and strategies.
• Contribute to team by performing analysis, monitoring systems and assisting technical & product managers in the evaluation of QA processes.
• Provide release support during production software deployment.
• Have ‘break-it’ attitude and at the same time be a problem solver.
Backend • .NET Core • C# • RestFUL API experience • JSON • Azure Devops/Pipelines/Boards • Azure Functions/CosmosDB, Service bus • Version Control (git) • Visual Studio/VS Code Front End • HTML5 (Proficient) • Angular 7+ (Proficient) • CSS
Technical OR Techno-Functional / PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Techno-Functional Position
The Sr. Associate Software Engineer is responsible to design, code, and/or configure solutions formoderate to high complexity Agile stories, as well as debugging and resolving moderate to high software bugs or issues.
webMethods + SAP Adaptors • Experience: 5+ years of development experience in Webmethods. • Should have Expertise in EDI to idoc Mapping , ALE , Idocs experience in design of integrations using webMethods tools Development using flow services
• Create, improve and maintain application framework and shared components • Work with recruitment team to understand, analyze and implement functional requirements • Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues
6+ years of experience with Big Data eco-system tools like Hadoop, Hive, SQOOP, MySQL. 6+ years of experience in Java development. 6+ years of experience in developing Hive scripts and optimizing the scripts.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content