About the Role
We are looking for Sr Full Stack Developer who will work closely with Product management, QA and UI teams to design, build, and ship new products and applications from scratch. You will be joining a dynamic team heavy-lifting various technological challenges and responsibilities.
Reports to: Head – Product Engineering
Responsible for designing, coding and deploying of high-performance applications for Safe and Smart city platform
Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with the development of safe and smart city platform.
Gather and address technical and design requirements. Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Continuously incorporate feature and bug fix updates to platform components based on the evolution of the platform design
Work closely with the product management team in prototyping and designing new features and solutions.
Collaborate with UX/UI Engineers to integrate user-facing elements
Work with 3rd party technology providers to define technical integration and customizations through consuming and producing rest services.
Perform user testing, A/B testing, and other continuous improvement projects
Develop and maintain strong product knowledge.
Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the business.
○ B Tech/B.E in computer science or any other allied fields from top schools like IIT/NIT etc.
○ 5+ years of experience working as Full Stack Developer in high performing scalable environment.
○ Experience and understanding of government services, Security & Mobility domains
Must have skills:
○ At least 4 years of experience leading and developing technical teams
○ Must have good experience in Micro services & SOA architectural patterns.
○ Experience in developing and interfacing with web services, RESTful, and JSON are required
○ Must be very comfortable for Database concepts, query optimization of relational databases
○ Experience or good knowledge of Kafka, WSO2, Elastic Search.
○ Exposure to NoSQL, Cloud/AWS would be nice to have.
○ Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and automation/configuration management using Chef, or Puppet would be a plus.
○ Must have prior work experience in Agile delivery methodology and DevOps model.
○ Excellent understanding of design patterns and writing reusable, configurable, modular code
○ Experience in Front End Technologies
○ Experience in Back End Technologies Good Experience in DevOps
○ Experience in container management platforms & container runtimes
○ Good Experience in Development Methodology / Engineering Practices – Agile (SCRUM / KANBAN)
○ Strong Communication skills (verbal and written) with an ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
○ Clear understanding of technology and development, with a hunger to use technology to solve Smart & Safe city problems
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Sap, Oracle, Data Science, Java, Spring, Hibernate, Corejava
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management