COMPANY DESCRIPTION: With approximately $1.4 Trillion in total assets under management as of Jan 8th , 2021 Invesco Ltd. is a leading independent global investment management company, dedicated to helping people worldwide build and secure their financial security. By delivering the combined power of distinctive worldwide investment management capabilities, Invesco provides a comprehensive array of enduring investment solutions for retail, institutional and high net worth clients around the world. Invesco Ltd. is a global company with 8,000 employees (including over 750 investment professionals) operating from offices in over 20 countries and serving clients in over 100 countries worldwide. The firm has a significant presence in the institutional and retail markets across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Invesco's extensive global footprint, high level of diversification and full range of investment capabilities enable the firm to quickly and effectively meet the diverse needs of clients wherever they reside. The company's single focus on asset management means that investment teams are dedicated to achieving the strongest, most consistent investment performance over the long term for clients while offering superior service from marketing and service professionals. Over the years, the firm has grown and flourished through a series of mergers and acquisitions. Today, by delivering the combined power of worldwide investment management capabilities, Invesco Ltd. provides a comprehensive array of investment solutions. Invesco is passionate about its clients success and believes in earning trust by acting with integrity. Its people are the foundation of the firm's success and are encouraged in the continuous pursuit of performance excellence. Invesco provides a full range of US, international and global investment management products that include traditional equity and fixed income strategies across global developed and emerging markets. It also provides a wide variety of quantitative, active alpha and alternative investment capabilities designed to meet the evolving needs of sophisticated investors. Invesco can claim to be one of the industry's most diversified asset managers—by client (both retail and institutional), by asset type, and by geographic location. Asset management is the firm's sole business, and its success is founded on its dedication to product diversity and the incorporation of its global investment resources, both of which combine to differentiate Invesco from its competitor firms. Invesco is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol 'IVZ.' For more detailed information on Invesco and its affiliated organizations, please visit www.invesco.com. DEPARTMENT DESCRIPTION: As part of Invesco's Global Distribution Services ('GDS') in the Investment Services ('IS') group, the Enterprise Content Services (ECS) Center of Excellence (CoE) is responsible for custodianship, delivery, management and governance of content as a service, inclusive of a global Content Services Platform, based on Alfresco The ECS CoE is implemented following the cross functional, regionally agnostic, and capability focused organizational principles, with reporting into GDS which is composed of nearly 200 professional staff in teams in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and Hyderabad. JOB PURPOSE (JOB SUMMARY): Invesco is seeking a Senior ECS Analyst for Content Services Platform, reporting to the Global Head of ECS. This is a new role upon the recent establishment of the ECS CoE and will be a key contributor in expanding Alfresco's capabilities as the enterprise content services platform at Invesco. The successful candidate should contribute and view delivery of capabilities as a discipline, and partner hand in glove with business partners, engineer's, architect's, technology services, enterprise data services, product owners and implementation partners to deliver desired business outcomes The successful candidate should possess the technical and professional acumen, and communication skills that inspire confidence, respect and credibility from in the ECS CoE and all relevant stakeholders. This includes a commitment to continual improvement, an agile iterative cadence and a collaborative approach to win internal support. The role will partner with other members of the ECS CoE, business functions and technology services in every facet of work, entailing the need for a collaborative, co-operative, communicative style of working This requires 6+ years as a Business Analyst with significant experience in any Enterprise Content Management tools, with experience in Alfresco highly desired. A tertiary and/or relevant industry qualification to degree level is strongly preferred. The position is located in Invesco's Hyderabad offices with ready access to regional senior leadership. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES: • Work closely with Product Owner, Architects, Business Analysts, PM, other developers, and deliver solutions in Alfresco platform. • Work closely with business functions to understand business requirements and to gain a thorough understanding of the business processes • Ensure collaborative outcomes by establishing and promoting strong client partnerships. • Conduct requirements definition sessions, define entity relationships, and contribute to SDLC as needed • Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and product development lifecycle; define clear requirements in the user story format. • Provide guidance and direction to the delivery team during the software development. This could be in terms of functionality, user interface, user experience, best-in-class practices, KPIs, review demos etc. • Work with product owner and prioritize features and stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy. • Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals. • Contribute and provide resolutions through analysis and program fixes • Participate in Team and Project meetings Provide project feasibility analysis for proposed project Execute appropriate change and incident management strategies to support a wide variety of business and people initiatives Prepare for and support user acceptance testing. Work as part of an agile project team, reporting progress and escalating issues to project management in a timely manner to ensure successful completion of projects / reviews. Create and maintain documentation for systems and processes. Stay abreast of new developments and functionality of Alfresco and content management industry trends. As a member of the ECS CoE team, participate and contribute to the overall delivery, goals and objectives of the group, by focusing on the business alwaysWork Experience / Knowledge:
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Must have 6 years of experience as an Business Analyst with significant exposure to ECS tools, in an agile methodology
- Good understanding of software engineering concepts and practices
- Recent progressive, broad based experience participating in development efforts and playing a key role toward successful implementation of the initiatives
- Knowledgeable of Agile concepts and toolsets (Sprint Planning, User Stories, and/or Jira, etc.)
- Ability to develop a strong understanding of company and industry standards and best practices in all areas of delivery
- Excellent communication skills and business acumen to understand corporate strategy and present actionable findings to management
- Ability to use at high-level business analysis tools such as, Microsoft Office suite, visualization, and requirements management tools to interpret, condense, and communicate complex graphical and statistical information
- Experience in Agile framework is preferred
- Understanding of development process in the DevOps environment.
- A self-starter who can quickly establish credibility to build relationships, influence and obtain buy-in with internal partners
- A passion for process improvement and the drive to deliver outcomes.
- The ability, energy and drive to successfully manage in a global, matrix environment and influence global partners
- Exceptional professional interpersonal skills, with a high degree of intellectual curiosity, confidence, analytical thinking, energy and drive to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work with limited supervision, and having significant latitude for independent judgement
- Deadline focused with a strong sense of attention to detail
- Flexible and proactive
- Focus to asking questions, experimenting and learning
- Bring diversity of thought and opinions to the ECS CoE
- Quickly comprehends the functions and capabilities of new technology.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Proven ability to get stuff done, driven to deliver outcomes.
- A Bachelor Degree is preferred