Job Description :
Sr. Engineer QA (04 No)
About the responsibilities of the
position:The main activity of theQA Engineer that he is responsible for all the Quality issues/Parts parameter checking.
Educational Qualifications: B.E (Mech.),B.SC Chemistry, M.SC Chemistry
Desired Experience: Up to 5 to 8 years experience in a Manufacturing company preferably in an Automobile industry.
Skills Set required/Job Profile :
- Support the implementation of quality control guidelines for all incoming material as designed by the Quality Head
- Ensures documentation of quality parameters and norms for incoming material
- Communicate the quality requirements to respective internal teams before procurement
- Communicate UACPL quality requirements and norms to all external partners / vendors from which material is sourced
- Undertake a random sample check as per prescribed Quality control policy of the incoming material before it is sent for production / store in order to ensure quality standards
- Prepare Incoming inspection report and communicate to the quality head on periodic basis
- Conduct quality test in Internal and External Labs for the materials and follow up for results
- Reject or segregate the quality defects; prepare the MOM (minutes of the meeting) and communicate to the respective stakeholders and follow the SOP laid down by quality head
- Contact No. -9765567699