JOB POSITION: Senior Engineer-H/W,S/W,F/W Development Department: Design & Engineering
II. ORGANISATION RELATIONSHIPS
1) Reports to (Which job position) : Manager
2) Direct Subordinates (Job position Reporting):
III. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design & Development – Work with colleagues to design new products & systems, circuits or develop existing technology, following defined development process, systematically improve the detailed design of electronic products.
• Strong exposure & Design experience in one or more areas below
• H/W Development- Anolog, Digital, Power, RF,Controllers/DSP/FPGA,Communication Interface Protocols
• F/W Development- Coding & Dev Platforms for different microcontrollers,GSPs, FPGAs.
• S/W Development- Device Drivers, GUI, Interfacing with different peripherals & Memory components,
• Experience in C#, .Net and others
• Experience in Designing & Developing products for Industrial, Telecom, Defense, IOT, Automotive, Medical, Computing applications
• Discuss proposals with clients and project planning and prepare budgets
• Involved in new product or system projects through all stages from Concept to Completion
• Initial concept – define requirements with internal and external customers
AN Indian MNC with Multi-Mn Dollar Turn Over in the 'Electronics Manufacturing & Services EMS Industry'. One of the leaders in Manufacturing Semiconductors, RFID, Sensors, Magnetics, Memory devices etc...
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content