• This position monitors various DBA systems and validate alerts using our array of monitoring tools.
• Perform troubleshooting using OEM to resolve DB performance issues.
• Create backup and restore policy.
• Tuning SQLs and DBs.
• Automate customer deployments.
• Proactively work to refine documentation of DBs, troubleshooting guides, policies, and procedures.
• Ensure quick and effective response to alerts as per policies, processes and procedures and postmortem analysis.
• Work with the remote team to ensure maximum uptime of the system.
• Work hours: 8 hours rotating shifts.
• Will need to carry a pager as backup on-call.
• Will need to have reliable internet connection from home.
• Experience working 10+ years as a production support Oracle DBA.
• Strong troubleshooting skills.
• Experience with DB and SQL tuning.
• Must have strong experience in supporting Oracle 12c DB on Linux and Windows.
• Must have good understanding of AWS.
• Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
• Familiarity with various monitoring tools such as Nagios, OEM.
• Oracle or AWS certification and ISMS experience is a plus.
• Proven ability to work independently.
• Ability to work non-standard business hours.
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
• 100% desk time no travel.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: All skillset in software IT, Java, Dot Net, C#, Embedded, Technical Architect, Software Engineer, et
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level