Job Family Descriptor
Oversee and drive back office provisioning of service delivery including onnet feasibility, access networks and customer order provisioning. Drive system and process improvement projects to ensure timely and cost effective provisioning of orders in ILD, NLD and MAN networks. Ensure availability of inventory of network systems and bandwidth in provisioning on networks. Analyze need for capacity augmentation/ optimization to address capacity crunch in networks. Plans, organizes and directs all operations with respect to installation support, network service and major moves. Identify and lead implementation for any new network updates. Responsible for the configuration of telecom infrastructure and/or network components to meet design specifications. Manage and monitor planning and delivery of orders in terms of configuration management. Guide and monitor team to design the network to ensure the customer connectivity in agreed time and supervise hand over to project implementation team. Drive change management initiatives, make change requests and monitor change processes and IT initiatives within to ensure delivering a tested active service layer to the customer on time at optimal costs to the organization and drive continuous improvement. Diagnoses, troubleshoots and resolves problems, and takes corrective action when necessary. Provides technical expertise, business planning and workflow management for ensuring smooth integration of network and system solutions/network improvement. Ensures that all installation functions are performed in a timely fashion to meet specifications.
Broad outline of the Role
- Person with strong delivery knowledge who can maintain and updating the governance framework, monitoring compliance with requirements in delivery framework, coordinating with leads and managers, monitoring Quality adherence, processes, establishing and maintaining a record of operational procedures manuals & LWI's. Analyzing monthly reports Responsible for facilitating the flow of information.
- This position needs to provide key information to managers & Leads Liaising with OA and fulfilling their requests for information also may play a large role. Accountable for a successful end to end delivery quality assurance.
- Other knowledge/skills
- Delivery - Able to handle complex delivery queries and resolve delivery queries and support Order analyst. by resolving the establish clearly defined objectives & deliverables.
- Communication - Able to provide clear verbal/nonverbal communications to Order analyst and SME based on process calls outcome
- Customer Relationship management - Able to understand customer requirements Builds partnership relations with support groups and customer while instilling confidence within the customer.
- Skilled in Telecommunication and networking technologies. Technical data product knowledge in SDWAN, IPVPN, IA & DSL products
- Minimum 2- 3 years of experience in Delivery management.
- Working independently with minimal supervision in a non-structured environment
- Interpersonal skills to work with other departments/subsidiaries and the clients to develop timelines
- Multi-tasking, Action oriented, decision making
- Ability to handle large volume of work items to ensure nothing is overlooked
- Skill and proficiency in handling multiple process
- Flexible, analytical, stress resistant and work under pressure
- Technical Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunication Engineering will be preferred or similar Technical discipline with relevant work experience will also be considered
- Six sigma, Prince 2 Certification will be a plus
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office tools
Knowledge / Skills