Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR27708 Sr Business Analyst-IT IAM, GSOResponsibilities and tasks:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Supports RBAC implementation, working experience with IAG Platforms preferred SailPoint
- Experience with IAG platform connectors, schema, workflows, user interface and enterprise roles as needed to enable use cases and Actively analyzes, meets with and develops use cases / user stories for business, security and compliance needs.
- Supports process to regularly review and maintain backlog for technical feasibility, reusability, essential business need, supportability and priority.
- Conducts role mining, role engineering and testing activities.
- Supports backlog review / grooming process to confirm whether to proceed with enabling requested IAG capabilities
- Supports functional testing as required in coordination with Operations team.
- Build strong relationships with team members, stakeholders and other business partners. We have a global workforce and you will have the opportunity to work directly with team members around the world.
- Detailed requirements gathering and documentation preparation, which will include:Developing requirements with stakeholders who have difficulty articulating them, understanding the business processes and desired outcomes
- Capable of working with development teams locally and globally.
- 5-12 years of experience working and at least 2-3 years of IAG functional and business analyst experience, working with IAG Platforms preferred SailPoint or 3-5 years of related technology experience.
- Functional understanding of IAG capabilities, intersection with other cyber security domains, products, vendors and industry practices.
- Strong knowledge of coarse-grained and fine-grained entitlements, including enterprise roles and role design.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Fluent in Agile methodology and [Jira / Azure DevOps / other Agile management tool], including feature, epic and story development, backlog grooming.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or equivalent experience
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich lifefor all
. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron and Crucial brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and the U.S., are contingent upon the applicant's provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations,please contact
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.