To be responsible for successful implementation of all the Big Data initiatives assigned to him. Needs to ensure the successful execution of all the Sprints stories owned by him. Responsible for analysing, developing performing the unit testing of the tasks assigned to him. At the same time also needs to ensure the quality of the deliverables and their timely completion.
• Responsible to work closely with Tech leads and provide the best support in designing and developing the solutions for the use cases identified
• Design and implement solutions tailored to Supply chain Management systems
• Responsible for ensuring the timely delivery of the use cases assigned as per the Agile mode of project execution
• Very well versed in executing the cloud (AWS) models with very good understanding of integration/Development/Data modelling/Deployment
• Good understanding of data mining tools, code repositories, excellent programming skills
• Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends
• Communicate results and ideas to Tech leads
• Manage the Tech leads expectations and efficiently design/develop the solutions
• Logistics & SCM domain knowledge is utilized
• Ensuring the completion of use case as per the story points assigned within Sprint
• Technical alignment with AWS tools/techniques and efficient in integration/development techniques
• Efficient in using Data mining techniques
• Awareness on the latest tools/techniques
• Clear communication through mails/meetings/demo/POC about the ideas and solution results in the form of reports, facts/stats
Responsible for collaborating with product management , business groups and data engineering team to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
• Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information technology or related field
• 5+ years of experience in working with large data sets using Big data tools/technologies like Redshift, Big Query tables, Snowflake and excellent understanding of relational databases and/or data analysis tools such as SQL Server, Oracle, other similar applications preferred.
• Atleast 2 years of experience working as a Sr. Big Data developer
• Exposure in Big Data & Data science projects
• AWS Stack understanding
• Big Data framework like Hadoop, Redshift, Nifi etc.
• Very good coding skills in Python, Java etc and high level proficiency in writing SQL queries
• Must have expertise in Sagemaker, AWS Redshift, Lambda.
• Experience with programming languages like Python, R, Java, etc. preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of data management, relational data structures and data modeling preferred.
• Experience with Business Intelligence development preferred.
• Experience working with Supply Chain data strongly preferred.
• Working knowledge of Agile methodology.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
All Departments [Product, Development, Data, Analytics, etc.]External
- Customers, Various networking, software, hardware vendors [as and when contracts are signed]
Job Location: Dubai
- Customer focus
- Commercial orientation
- Decision making
- Results focus
- Developing talent