1. Sr. Azure Cloud Architect:
Role and responsibilities:
• Lead the design and deployment of enterprise-scale Azure solutions
• Lead technical discussions with senior customer executives that drive decisions and implementation approaches.
• Review and manage technical requirements and business functional requirements to establish new cloud platforms
• Design architectures with Microsoft Azure to meet our clients’ technical, security, and business needs
• Execute on implementation plans to deploy Azure infrastructure and move workloads to Azure.
• Assist in internal Service Delivery Framework and IP development
• 6+ years of relevant Engineering & Consulting experience
• 3+ years of relevant Microsoft Azure design & delivery experience
• Consulting experience with large-scale implementations on Microsoft Azure
• Capable of communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
• Experience using .Net, .Net core, C#, and Microservices
• Experience in migrating workloads to the cloud
• Experience and comfort with delivering technical design workshops for enterprise customers.
• Knowledge of cloud system engineering principles and considerations
• Experience in cloud architectures, including web, application, and database components
• Experience with Azure Governance and Best Practices (Role Based Access Control, Networking Architectures, Cost Management controls, etc.)
• Understanding of Azure SQL Database, Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Azure DevOps preferred
• Strong understanding of multi-region environments and global connectivity requirements
• Experience with migration readiness and planning tools (ex. Azure Migrate, Azure Site Recovery Planner)
• Understanding of security/compliance requirements as it relates to Azure services and regions
• A strong desire for personal development and learning
• Client relationship skills and experience managing vendors
• Understanding of scaling technologies and solutions
We are a reputed executive search company that has specialized in mid and senior level management search assignments for a wide variety of clients including multinational corporations, mid-cap and start-up companies across various domains (IT, BFSI, Retail, Media etc.).We currently serve clients in India, the Middle East and in the African continent.
Fresher Production Supervisor, Production Manager, Production Executive
• Senior Software Engineer – Java full stack who will be part of a high-powered technical team responsible for architecting, designing and developing the enterprise class software for enterprise disaster recovery and data protection product.
3+ yrs of experience in managing accounts, preferably in manufacturing Industry with good hands on experience in TALLY is Mandatory. Job Location is Nagpur.
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer IT - Software Department / Functional Area of the Job Quality (QA-QC), Testing
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Engineering / Construction Department / Functional Area of the Job Production, Site Engineering / Project Management
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer IT - Software Department / Functional Area of the Job Network / System Administration, Telecom Network Design / Management
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Engineering / Construction Department / Functional Area of the Job Site Engineering / Project Management, Engineering Design / Construction
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content