Job Description :
Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Master of Business Administration
Travel Percentage : 0%
About the team
- Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking At FIS you\u2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
In today\u2019s highly competitive private equity market, firms must not only deliver superior returns, but also respond to more stringent reporting requirements and increasing demands for information \u2013 both from within and outside their organization. Throughout the industry there is mounting pressure on organizations to do more, requiring a clear technology strategy that not only addresses the demands of today, but also enables the growth and performance of
tomorrow.What you will be doing
This job role requires key attention to detail, good understanding of Today \u2018s Clearing function, Listed Derivatives product understanding, Lifecycle events on Futures and Options, CCPs break investigation and provide resolutions in a timely manner.What you bring:Knowledge / Experience
- Manage the delivery of the daily Clearing activities as per the Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Ensure today trade clearing and trade allocations for global exchanges are performed within the exchange deadlines.
- Lifecycle event processing like Expiries, Average pricing, Corporate action.
- Ensure daily regulatory reporting are submitted on timely basis to exchange and any breaks are resolved prior to submission.
- Lead and participate in projects with regards to systemic upgrades, regulatory change, client mandated change.
- Identify, resolve and escalate issues in a timely manner in order to meet the required service standards
- Change Management/process improvements
- Proactively identify areas for performance and control improvements
- Understand the changes/amendments required in existing process functions, test the changes and ensure their implementation without any issues.
- Articulate business cases to management/change/IT to execute and deliver on suggested improvements
- Client Service
- Build strong relationships with all client stakeholders
- Co-ordinate with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure accuracy and clarity in all deliverables to client stakeholders
- Risk Management
- Monitor controls and checks associated with tasks in SOPs. Document these change in timely manner.
- Constantly analyze all activities to close potential risks, gaps and implement preventative/detective controls
- Ensure timely escalations in the event of a risk incident or whenever management attention is needed on a potential issue
- Work experience in in Futures and Options today trade clearing function.
- Good understanding of systems like Clear vision, GMI, ETD.
- Good knowledge of APAC Exchanges like ASX, HKEX, SGX, OSE, MDEX, NSE etc.
- Front to back understanding of the Clearing function, upstream dependencies and how it impacts processes downstream around reconciliation, margin and brokerage, so that complex queries can be addressed accurately and in a timely manner
- Detailed understanding of exchange traded derivatives (Futures products)
- High attention to detail and quality of outputs delivered
- Analytical and can solve problems quickly and innovatively
- Dynamic outlook, with the ability to adapt and change plans on the fly
- Delivery focused, results driven
- Excellent communication and time management skills
What we offer you
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong problem-solving and diagnostic skill skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision with a strong sense of ownership
- Customer service and team focus
- Working knowledge of diagnostic utilities (desirable)
- Ability to think laterally - suggest pragmatic solutions to complex IT issues.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work effectively with minimum supervision and take responsibility for own development
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS\u2122 is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor\u2019s 500\u00AE Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see thePrivacy Statement
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see theSourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.