Who are we looking for
A mid-level Technician (technical Level 2) StorageNetapp L2 engineer to Work with a Work with a team of storage engineers for a critical project for one of our biggest client in banking domain. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in Troubleshooting NetApp Storage, NetApp DFM related Issues.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in Administration and Implementation NetApp Storage, NetApp DFM, Cisco switches, Cisco Fabric Manager, Brocade switches, Brocade Network Advisor, Commvault Backup software.
- Day-to-Day administration of NetApp Clustered Data Ontap ( C Dot cluster) 8.3 NAS/ SAN Administration
- Lun Allocation, CIFS/NFS allocation, performing the WWN Zoning in Cisco and Brocade switch, configuring and provision ISCSI Storage.
- Should have working knowledge on Storage Virtualization, CDOT, Snap-mirror, Flex-clone ,Dedupe
- Cluster On-tap upgrade implementation.
- NetApp Oncommand Insight
- NetApp Virtual Storage Console (VSC)
- Strong Knowledge on Performance analysis factors of Storage Arrays.
- Experience in Configuring and troubleshooting Fabric Environment constituting / Cisco /Brocade switches.
- In-depth knowledge of managing and administering replication services in NetApp storages.
- Hands-on knowledge on in any of the storage management applications like Storage Essentials, Cisco Fabric Manager, NetApp DFM.
- In depth Knowledge on ITIL processes like Incident management, Problem Management, Configuration management and Change Management processes.
- Solving complicated Hardware cases and Liaising with Hardware Vendor support
- Advanced trouble shooting skills and identify the severity of the issue, Ability to Resolving issues quickly to account/customer satisfaction and Prepare RCA
- Provide operational support on a 24x7 rotation basis.
- Installation, Configuration, Administration and troubleshooting of entire CommCell
- Hands on experience on backup, restore and maintenance activities.
- Need to work on failures and escalated backup/restore issues.
- Interact with vendor to get backup software/hardware issue fixed.
- Ability to analyze and identify issues and to avoid long running backups.
- Proactively identify capacity requirement for backup and inform to management.
- Configuring, Maintaining and Troubleshooting Database Backups
- Produce regular reports for management, to assist in cost recovery, capacity planning and consolidation
- KB preparation and review, Knowledge sharing (Training / Mentoring) & documentation
- Configure library robot and tape drives
- Adherence to SLA for incident tickets
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate Solutions
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
Primary Comp & : Storage - NetApp Administration and Management
Skill Percentage - 80
Skill Version - na
Proficiency - Intermediate(>2 & 2 &Qualification:
- Somebody who has at 5 to 7 years of support experience - System administration skills on NetApp C dot cluster 8.3/Comvault
- Education qualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college
- Preferred Certifications : NetApp Certified Data Administrator ,Clustered Data ONTAP (NCDA Cdot cluster) & ITIL V3 certification
ITO NICHE SKILLS - STORAGE-NETAPP ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT